***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sassaaaa said:

They have the whole of the Scottish media hyping all of their players. 

Like i said , he's 21 hopefully will get better........

He is doing just fine and as long as people like you give him ample time to develop he will become a good player. Has all the attributes, just needs experience and patience.

40 minutes ago, badjon said:

Just seen this on Fb. Supposedly a genuine post on one of the scum forums, utter nutters, just accept you managed a draw as we deserved that point if not three.

''This will sound like "sour grapes"... and I will probably be shot down...

Today's game was a disappointment on many levels, but OK... I can take the odd 0-0 at home.

We will go on to win the league because we have better players and generally celtic as a club are better geared up for that than any other Scottish outfit.

My question today is what do players get in their "tea" before their match and at half time?

I had much the same question after the Hearts match when they produced their performance of the decade against us (they had done nothing similar before or since...). 
Motivation is one thing, but erm, "surprising" energy levels are something else.

OK, sour grapes, call it what you will...

BUT 

I would NEVER be surprised by what happens under the SFA/SPFL watch.

Can anyone assure me that there are proper controls done before/after for SFA/SPL matches?

Genuine concern / genuine question.''

:britney:

:lol:

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Ffs I don't think he's the guy for the job but that's out of order 

Murty said their place was a great place to play with an atmosphere second to none. Ok maybe just ill advised and naive at best,,,,,,,but ye just dont want or expect a Rangers manager tae come oot wi that pish.

4 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Murty said their place was a great place to play with an atmosphere second to none. Ok maybe just ill advised and naive at best,,,,,,,but ye just dont want or expect a Rangers manager tae come oot wi that pish.

Yeah he shouldn't   , but saying he' a taig bastard is too much imo

5 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Probably just nerves and caught up n the moment. He's a rookie ffs, who's living the dream due to our circumstances.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Greetin faced bastards will always been greetin faced bastards,some of them on here would moan about paying £2 for a lottery ticket if you gave them the winning numbers.

What are the winning numbers btw?

Fuck me man, just back in the house. My voice in absolute tatters :lol:

Both the first and second halves had some right heart in mouth moments - Sinclair and Dumbo we're beyond pish the day!

Thoroughly enjoyed that, although a part of me is obviously gutted because we should've finished they bastards off second half and won it. Sometimes I'm genuinely amazed Morelos has a dozen goals :lol: It always feel likes it's headers he's messing up. To be fair Gordon was so fucking lucky in my opinion to save not only Tavs chance, but one of Morelos' headers. (think he saved that one with his left foot?)

Fuck it, good day out as far as I'm concerned. 

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Greetin faced bastards will always been greetin faced bastards,some of them on here would moan about paying £2 for a lottery ticket if you gave them the winning numbers.

Fucking pound is steep for a lottery ticket. Fuck that.

Archived