** Ross County v Rangers Match Thread **

Bad Robot

Not sure if it’s classed as official but I’ve not seen anyone post this yet and the game is basically the day after tomorrow:

Ross County F.C. V Rangers F.C. 

Scottish Premiership 

Sun 28 Jan, 2pm

The Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall

Ross County sitting bottom of the table after being beat 2-0 at Motherwell. 

The Rangers second top after another silencing of the lambs.

Its time we started putting teams like this to bed with a comfortable display and result.

Rangers + 2 goals with Morelos scoring ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously a want us to beat them but they better get their fucking finger out. I never even knew they were bottom. 

Replacing Ross County with St Mirren after losing Inverness will leave me heartbroken. Away days will become 20 minute journeys and nobody wants that pish on a weekend. 

12 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Same team

If Wilson isn’t away I’d have him instead of Bates but yes same team with the C Dog replacing one of our front two around the 65 miniutes. I’m not sure if Greg Doc will make it on the park but again if we’re cruising then he might get a run out.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We need to get Cummings and Morelos on together. 

3-0 us. 

If Morelos isn’t spent around 65 then yes I’d like to see Cummings on with him but will depend on how Josh is playing and obv the scoreline.

This game needs to be put to bed early which then means Murty can start experimenting late in the second half.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Obviously a want us to beat them but they better get their fucking finger out. I never even knew they were bottom. 

Replacing Ross County with St Mirren after losing Inverness will leave me heartbroken. Away days will become 20 minute journeys and nobody wants that pish on a weekend. 

Said the same to @Gustav last week, it'd be a tragedy to only have Aberdeen north of Dundee to visit next season. 

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Aye I'd keep him in the team. He likes a dig from distance and we'll need it against a team who might just park the bus to begin with.

Liked the look of him on Wednesday night. Could be a great loan deal as cover for the midfielders we have out.

Archived