** Ross County v Rangers Match Thread **

Bad Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Do buses normally get searched on the way up?

Not usually, only time I can ever remember being on a bus that’s been searched is going up to Pittodrie last season, even at that, wasn’t really a search, they just kinda walked up the aisle, walked back down and went off. Just your luck though I suppose.

58 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

When the news broke about Murty getting the rest of the season I feared the worst but I'm actually looking forward to the games again.  Hope we can put a winning run together now.

This doesnt get said enough. 

I mentioned somewhere else about this upcoming 4 games in two weeks (maybe 5)... its exciting

18 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

This doesnt get said enough. 

I mentioned somewhere else about this upcoming 4 games in two weeks (maybe 5)... its exciting

Aye it’s exciting until we drop points tomorrow and everybody remembers Kilmarnock, Dundee etc 

people need to calm down.

5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Anything other than 3 points tomorrow will mean nuclear meltdown on here.

We need to go on a 10-15 game winning run. Draws and losses kills any momentum and any feel good factor stone dead.

Show no mercy Rangers. 

They cunts were jammy the day and got 2 injuries we have strengthened they know we are coming fucking 4-0 the Queens 11!

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

They cunts were jammy the day and got 2 injuries we have strengthened they know we are coming fucking 4-0 the Queens 11!

Careful now. I said the same and got told to calm the fuck doon!:lol:

The smellies have been hyped to the moon and back. In reality they are bang average and nothing more.

3 points tomorrow and a long winning run, backed by the same 100% commitment and effort our fans put in every week will see 55 arrive much earlier than most expect.

10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Careful now. I said the same and got told to calm the fuck doon!:lol:

The smellies have been hyped to the moon and back. In reality they are bang average and nothing more.

3 points tomorrow and a long winning run, backed by the same 100% commitment and effort our fans put in every week will see 55 arrive much earlier than most expect.

They are making a rite cunt of things the now while we are signing players that know what it means I think we will close the gap big time and they know it is going be closer this year making arses twitch.

4-0 Gers tmrow easy ok!

I'd love to see us put out a statement and dish out an absolute hammering today. Too many of these games end in close fought wins and we have the personnel in the squad to give them a doing if we play to our potential.

2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Anything other than 3 points tomorrow will mean nuclear meltdown on here.

We need to go on a 10-15 game winning run. Draws and losses kills any momentum and any feel good factor stone dead.

Show no mercy Rangers. 

15 games :lol: We can’t even win 5 games on the bounce never mind 15. A draw with yahoos and people forget we lost to Hamilton, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone in the space of a couple of weeks. 

12 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

15 games :lol: We can’t even win 5 games on the bounce never mind 15. A draw with yahoos and people forget we lost to Hamilton, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone in the space of a couple of weeks. 

My point being we need to go on a 10-15 game winning run if we're serious about 55.

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

I'd love to see us put out a statement and dish out an absolute hammering today. Too many of these games end in close fought wins and we have the personnel in the squad to give them a doing if we play to our potential.

Fucking right. 7 nil would be lovely 

Can see a proper staunch performance today. The full 90 mins will be dictated by us. I can see the days where the last 10 minutes of games where we are under the cosh and defending for our lives coming to an end. I'm sure Murty will have been working on this with the team to somehow nullify these very annoying scenarios.

3-0 to The Famous ?? 

We Are The People

I think we will win by three or more today. Too optimistic? Possibly, but for the first time in years we have a strong starting 11 and bench all willing to fight for game time.

We can change things for the better during a match now instead of diluting the quality of player/being forced to play individuals out of position.

Buzzing for this but also not looking  forward to it. 

Australian Open men's final on the night and have a flight to Sydney for business that I need to be up at 530am for. 

Kick off is at 1am local so will be in my bed by 3am.

Hopefully the tennis finishes at a reasonable hour so I can have a wee kip before the match. 

Archived