King at BBC today

backup

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

As has been pointed out already they are an organisation that is populated by bigots. This is the issue that needs addressing first and fore most. 

A club of our stature has a duty to question those right at the very top of the BBC as to why we are so disproportionately represented in this country when our support is still in the majority. Not to mention some of the comments attributed to those in their employ. 

There is not another another group of people on this island that would tolerate the ongoing treatment of this football club......Fact. 

If Dave King's attendance there is any way an attempt to build bridges with these people then he most certainly doesn't represent my feelings towards them. 

Post of the day

im actually quite pleased with the business done in the transfer window, this is probably the happiest ive been with the board since they came in

it would be just like King to fuck that up and do something to make me hate him again.

unless the BBC are willing to acknowledge their anti Rangers bias publictly and put an end to it with an apology then fuck them

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's building bridges

Fuck that , fuck them .

They will take the total cunt out of him

Humour us a while and be back being cunts and outright taig loving /lying  bastards in no time

Reason . The place is full of them

thank goodness there are no knee jerk reactions in here.

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

im actually quite pleased with the business done in the transfer window, this is probably the happiest ive been with the board since they came in

it would be just like King to fuck that up and do something to make me hate him again.

unless the BBC are willing to acknowledge their anti Rangers bias publictly and put an end to it with an apology then fuck them

I'm Happy with the business done in the window good young players with potential and the drive to succeed, disappointed we waited so long to do it. 

I would assume he was trying to come to some agreement with them re coverage of our games. However, not sure what else Rangers can do. 1 journalist had his press privileges revoked & unless he admits his own biased reporting fell short of the required standard that won't be changing. It's a BBC decision not to attend Ibrox, not a Rangers decision. 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I would assume he was trying to come to some agreement with them re coverage of our games. However, not sure what else Rangers can do. 1 journalist had his press privileges revoked & unless he admits his own biased reporting fell short of the required standard that won't be changing. It's a BBC decision not to attend Ibrox, not a Rangers decision. 

Any idea s to why King was at the game on Wednesday but yet didn't take part in the Loving Cup ceremony?

Strange one :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Any idea s to why King was at the game on Wednesday but yet didn't take part in the Loving Cup ceremony?

Strange one :unsure:

Pass.

I haven't watched the full video yet so might be off here but did it definitely show all the Rangers Directors taken part? The video shown at the game certainly didn't so he might have been in the room but that's just me guessing.  

Just now, backup said:

On reflection I think we are seeing the end of days for king at Ibrox, there is clearly a boardroom split just hope we can survive it without to much damage.

I think he will be gone by the end of the Season.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I really don't see the downside of the BBC deciding not to send a reporter in solidarity with gollum.  Has it affected us at all?

there is not a downside but it is the principle  most of us are licence payers and the bbc are obliged to give Rangers the same fair coverage as anyone else   i will not hold my breath for that  as a previous poster said  the place is full of tims