King at BBC today

backup

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I agree with this. Board have done good things, but in comparison to the old board it wouldn’t be hard to do that.

They’ve taken the Club to a basic level of operations, if we’re to push on we need to get more people like Mark Allen and Craig Mulholland around the club. 

I think You can see the difference in the Transfer strategy since Mark Allen took over so much so I made a positive thread about it. We need this throughout the Club at every level.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can look at that particular point different ways though.

Yes we’re not spending money but two of the loans have a guarantee to buy, if we want it, if Murty isn’t permenant manager for next season then we want our new manager to have felxibility with what he does with his squad.

Obviously the manager situation is a whole different conversation/clusterfuck  entirely! 

I’m not against the signings mate I think so far (early days tho) it looks a fine window 

I think you can look at that particular point different ways though.

Yes we’re not spending money but two of the loans have a guarantee to buy, if we want it, if Murty isn’t permenant manager for next season then we want our new manager to have felxibility with what he does with his squad.

Obviously the manager situation is a whole different conversation/clusterfuck  entirely! 

I've got no contention over the level of cash injection from the current shareholders/directors - £20m is certainly not to be sniffed at. I have a real issue with how they are using it though. This window has been positive but 4 weeks across 3 years would suggest it won't last. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I've got no contention over the level of cash injection from the current shareholders/directors - £20m is certainly not to be sniffed at. I have a real issue with how they are using it though. This window has been positive but 4 weeks across 3 years would suggest it won't last. 

I have a whole heap of issues with the cunts the most important being that we are not winning the fucking league. Their commercial antics have been a work of imagination too.

They are beyond a shambles.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yet there’s people on here calling King a liar, a criminal and glib, it’s like something from Ill Phil or a Tarrier Board. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm a glass half full kind of guy, I'm hoping this means we've turned a corner. :happy:

8 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Yet there’s people on here calling King a liar, a criminal and glib, it’s like something from Ill Phil or a Tarrier Board. 

Judge Southwood said the court had seen King testify for four days and “are unanimous in finding that he is a mendacious witness whose evidence should not be accepted on any issue unless it is support by documents and other objective evidence”.

“It was remarkable that King showed no sign of embarrassment or any emotion when he conceded that he had lied to the (Sars) commissioner in a number of his income tax returns. In our assessment, he is a glib and shameless liar.”

https://www.iol.co.za/business-report/economy/tax-court-labels-king-shameless-glib-liar-1027561

Anything to add on his takeover antics and subsequent TAB ruling - something you seem to be avoiding :sarcasm:

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

How much of that £20m has came from ticket sales?

17 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can you split out 'projects' financed by fans group and then those financed by other sources.

Thanks. 

Are you saying  no fans groups have financed projects which should be the remit of RIFC,, careful now.

Enjoy or not just for starters. http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/ipboard/topic/23654-rfff/

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Well has he been truthful throughout his period as chairman? Has you not been convicted in a court.of law where he bought his way out of a jail term? And hasn't a judge declared he was a glib and mendacious?

On 28/01/2018 at 10:30, barcodebear said:

"Disappointed that there is not one Bear MSP in Holyrood willing to act on behalf of a huge percentage of Scottish football's public (i.e. revenue) who are getting robbed"

Murdo Fraser? Not easy to forget. Only a supporter when he's looking for votes though.

My sons girlfriend studies politics and worked for an agency providing waitresses to Ibrox and Them amongst others.

She has ever seen a Politician at Ibrox hospitality Their place is hatching with Glasgow Council councillors and MSP etc. 

Personally I have been to hospitality at Ibrox a few times and I have only ever recognised George Foulkes who is Hearts and in mid 90s the Leader of Clacks Council.