Murty press conference

KingKirk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talks very well and I must admit I am starting to think if he does well that he could be in line for a  crack at it again next season. Its is and always will be a results driven business and if he does well he will be here longer but its important to remember he is only two or three games away from the sack. Rangers fans will accept nothing less than challenging for the league no matter who is in charge.

For now I am fairly impressed and he has challenged in the big matches since he has been here. Good win at the weekend and if that continues I will be happy to see him stay.

Keep up the good work Murty

7 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Talks very well and I must admit I am starting to think if he does well that he could be in line for a  crack at it again next season. Its is and always will be a results driven business and if he does well he will be here longer but its important to remember he is only two or three games away from the sack. Rangers fans will accept nothing less than challenging for the league no matter who is in charge.

For now I am fairly impressed and he has challenged in the big matches since he has been here. Good win at the weekend and if that continues I will be happy to see him stay.

Keep up the good work Murty

Given that what other teams do is out of our hands I expect us to finish 3 points ahead of Aberdeen and 5 points behind celtic. If he does that, then he deserves the job.

I see the Paedo hiders (Beeb) are stirring it up with the report in the gossip of Daily SExpress saying £6 million bid for Morelos from Guangzhou .

Surely if we are going in the right direction we MUST keep El Buffalo to build .I know Murty says there is no hurry or pressure to sell him but why would we ..He is 21 Strong as an ox , runs himself to a standstill and with a bit of help fro JJ and KM surely his finishing will improve .

Where the fuck will we find a replacement in next few days ...in fact surely his potential means this just isn't feasible to sell him 

The interesting things to take from there as far as Morelos is concerned is that whilst we look to improve the squad all the time we haven’t got any targets that will bring the same qualities as Morelos. Therefore if we lose him we won’t get a similar type of player as a replacement.

That should mean he doesn’t go and for all the stressing that it’s a footballing decision he did say all players have a price and also alluded to frustrations that we could lose a player in february and we can’t get anyone in to replace them. Could be a case of 2+2=5 but I’m taking that as a “there is a chance he may leave but we don’t want him to”

I like how he handles the press conferences.