Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

5 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been here 5 mins and outscored every other player in Scotland. That's a very impressive personal stat given the value of other strikers particularly in the east end.

What has winning trophies got to do with an individual's value? If we win the Scottish cup with Halliday and Niko on the park (miracles can and do happen ) do they suddenly become highly valuable assets?

This may or may not work out but it's a great problem to have, and one that as a selling club I hope happens time and time again.

It's almost as if you're despondent and pulling negatives from the situation with pliers. Strange outlook but hey ho.

If i was selling them yes it would add something. Obviously. The negative is the player himself and his disgusting arrogant attitude. He's a fucking nobody who has scored a few goals in Scottish football. He's done fuck all else. No success, no medals, no trophies, no European record, nothing. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

If i was selling them yes it would add something. Obviously. The negative is the player himself and his disgusting arrogant attitude. He's a fucking nobody who has scored a few goals in Scottish football. He's done fuck all else. No success, no medals, no trophies, no European record, nothing. 

Ridiculous someone wants to pay £8m for him.  Grrrr

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:lol: what a load of shite

40 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Because he wants to go to England m8 like he has said and Murty stated he put a 10mill price tag on his head so maybe that's why King and the board didn't accept that offer maybe 

This. We need to protect our investment. Although likely there is no guarantee he will leave at the end of this season. If he does go his performances will dictate if he goes to an upper Championship/Bottom Premiership side or a top half premiership side. Teams are looking for consistency down there....the supposed ‘top player’ Dembele has been far from consistent and was only linked with the mighty Brighton in the window. Morelos will need to score far more consistently for possibly 12-18 months to get a top move. 

53 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

It seems that to get anywhere in the journalistic world of Scottish media then you needed to do a stint at Ra Sellic View. Off the top of my head:

Andrew Smith of the Scotsman

Donald Cowey of Ra Herald

Kevin McKenna of Scotland on Sunday

Alison McConnell of the Evening Times was a View journo until she had Chris Sutton's son (allegedly)

Paul Cuddihy of the Scottish Catholic Observer

Paul Cooney of Capital Radio

Fat Matt McGlone - writer for Ra View and 'Once A Tim' fanzine - now an occasional article writer for Ra Record

:sarcasm:

A parcel of rogues right enough. :happy:

2 hours ago, backup said:

Does anyone actually believe anyone offered  £8 million for Morelos and we  knocked it back.

1 hour ago, backup said:

mcgowan is/was king's go to man at the mail for years.

1 hour ago, backup said:

If he is clearly going in the summer, why wasn't the alleged mega offer accepted.

52 minutes ago, backup said:

I remember the Red Bull/mckay £7/£8 million nonsense, a mirror of this nonsense.

giphy.gif.45599ef375869e2d40f5e3109188d6c0.gif

If any pay rise is forth coming then it should be based on performance. It's all very good doubling his salary, but what if he fails to score? He's hardly out-scoring his closest, there's only two goals between 1st and 4th:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/top-scorers

if thats really what he is on then if we aint selling him i think we should up his wages make him feel that he is valued and wanted especially when the likes of niko and bruno are on way more than him fucking stealing a wage and Morelos always gives 100% might miss a few chances but hes always there waiting on the next chance !

48 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

While that 'fucking nobody' is scoring goals for Rangers for a life, you're sitting typing pish like this on a Rangers forum.

I know what I'd rather be

If we're turning down £8m bids for the boy, he needs to be remunerated like an £8m player would be. Going by various accounts he's on less than £10k a week - which is less than some of our fringe players are on. 

Give him a better deal on the basis that we get a minimum fee clause in there and a few extra years. Can't argue with that.

47 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Made a cunt of it again Tenerife....

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is a title winner after his old club HJK Helsinki were crowned champions of Finland.

HJK beat IFK Mariehamn 1-0 to win the Veikkausliiga league thanks to a huge 18-point lead over second-placed Lahti.

Morelos has earned a title medal after scoring 11 goals in 12 games for the Finns before his switch to Scotland.

Also won a Finnish Cup in 2017.

Record of a goal a game for us and top scorer at 21 years of age. Playing outwith his own continent.

Not sure why you hate our club and best players so much but I'll take that 8m rated fucking nobody all day long.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Made a cunt of it again Tenerife....

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is a title winner after his old club HJK Helsinki were crowned champions of Finland.

HJK beat IFK Mariehamn 1-0 to win the Veikkausliiga league thanks to a huge 18-point lead over second-placed Lahti.

Morelos has earned a title medal after scoring 11 goals in 12 games for the Finns before his switch to Scotland.

Also won a Finnish Cup in 2017.

Record of a goal a game for us and top scorer at 21 years of age. Playing outwith his own continent.

Not sure why you hate our club and best players so much but I'll take that 8m rated fucking nobody all day long.

oops - The Finnish league finished in OCT 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

Oops again - the Finnish cup was in September 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

This is paper talk, goes against everything Murty just said in the conference and basically sounds like a taig.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

oops - The Finnish league finished in OCT 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

Oops again - the Finnish cup was in September 2017 by which time Alfie was with us

He still played and scored goals in both those competitions for them and has winners medals for both trophies..

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Fenian

I sincerely doubt you have any idea what a fenian is, or the names of the original Presbyterian signatories to the fenian brotherhood, a little knowledge in your case certainly shows.

Archived