Injury Update

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's a better defender but I think John is better going forward :lol:

Agreed, in the old firm however the fullbacks need to be good defensively, naeneck has been in good form for them and I can see John struggling against him, so would play Wallace instead.

19 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Our medical team must be clueless that’s now the second player that they used q wait and see approach to our detriment 

I think they are - I’ve said for a while I’d look at it that’s Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie they’ve perhaps gave the wrong treatment to and either under-estimated their injuries or let them play on with them 

It’s something I’d look at just to be sure they’re not incompetent 

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Thank fuck Wallace is fit, much better defender than John.

He’s better but it’s marginal imo, would say they’re as good as eachother going forward but in different ways, John is faster and a better dribbler but Wallace’s final ball is better.

11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s better but it’s marginal imo, would say they’re as good as eachother going forward but in different ways, John is faster and a better dribbler but Wallace’s final ball is better.

Wallace is stinking going forward. Gets nose bleeds in the last third. His final ball is disgraceful. I would say him and John and on par with each other defensively 

43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think they are - I’ve said for a while I’d look at it that’s Jack, Dorrans and McCrorie they’ve perhaps gave the wrong treatment to and either under-estimated their injuries or let them play on with them 

It’s been the same for as long as I can remember, I’d say the same pre-admin as well. We never seem to be able to get a decent medical team in and always fuck our players up for longer.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It’s been the same for as long as I can remember, I’d say the same pre-admin as well. We never seem to be able to get a decent medical team in and always fuck our players up for longer.

I know but this seems different we’ve never let people play on after injury, have them back early and then set back again 

it might just be bad luck but I’d look at it if I was in charge anyway 

56 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Its something I've become used to at Rangers. We NEVER have a full squad to choose from, ALWAYS have a long term casualty and players taking longer than they should to come back. In short, our medical team has been brutal for as long as I can remember. 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Classic RM.

Wallace was utter shite when he was in the team but gets better with every game he misses.

Fucking awful player.

LB and a few CBs are key positions we need to strengthen in the summer.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Classic RM.

Wallace was utter shite when he was in the team but gets better with every game he misses.

Fucking awful player.

Going to quote this when he scores the winner in the OF game.