I’m the Leader of the Gang, I Am!

Virtuoso

11 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

This has all got a bit sad imo, reminds me of the time I was friends with 2 brothers who were very similar and every now and again they would push each others button's and they would be absolutely tearing each other up. I would be thinking like come on guy's you know you don't really mean that, that you both care way more than you are showing but a bit of me is saying stay the fuck out of it as the 2 of them will turn on you. :nailbiting:

Like that it can only be healed by remembering the one truism above all, family comes first, In this case we are all part of the Rangers family, that should be all that matters. :bow:

We all want only one thing, Rangers back at the top, to do that we will have to put differences and opinions to one side :pipe:

Good post mate, pity that kind of post would get chopped on FF. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Its up to every individual or RSC BD.

Since 2012 I have come to the realisation that shares = power.  Now whether you buy shares as a private individual or as part of Club 1872 it matters not to me - so long as those shares are in Rangers friendly hands.

Personally speaking I find it easier to accomplish this via a vehicle such as Club 1872 - though there are of course pros and cons with both options.

Im not certain as to the updated membership figs

Cheers bud??

4 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I think thats a spot on assessment Sweetheart - and alas truth appears to have become almost inconsequential.

Just off the top of my head..

1. James Blair is no longer a Club 1872 director, and hasnt been for some time- since September 2017 in fact, when he stood down and did not seek re-election

2. I have explained a no. of times on here the issue with membership nos. ( dual membership and inactive accounts) compounded by the fact neither the RST nor RF had a Register of Members, so to suggest it has halved is fanciful to say the least.

Notwithstanding that, whether you deem it a success/failure or are indifferent, Club 1872 remains the largest fan ownership model in UK football.

3. You may recall on here me refuting an allegation club 1872 Directors enjoyed Hospitality at Ibrox (on more than occasion if memory serves me correctly) -  and that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to falsehoods regarding Club 1872. The catalyst to this latest episode revolve around an allegation which was false.

Club 1872 is not without its faults and problems - but we would be far better served highlighting and addressing them, rather than focussing on inacurracies.

Thank you.

I agree it would be far better served highlighting and addressing faults and problems, that way the organisation becomes stronger. Club 1872 is far bigger than a few individuals that have made right or wrong decisions, it is a collective of Rangers fans who want do right by the club by donating to buy shares which will give them a voice at board room level.

I feel club 1872 need some sort of feedback platform where members and possible members can debate faults/problems. Maybe this could be done by  directors being invited to do an official Q&A on the different forums by appointment. That way the truth becomes known and there's the potential for future members to have their problems answered. This he did, she did argument is getting out of hand and someone needs to take control of it from Club 1872.

For me, the biggest problem with Club1872 is the fact that it was borne out of a "joining up" of RF and the RST.

This was after we were guaranteed it WOULD NOT & COULD NOT happen. One of the people guaranteeing this, and who subsequently proved himself wrong, is now our club's SLO.

It still remains to be seen why EH CIC was formed, and why he became a Director of aforesaid CIC a few weeks ago. I think he was a Director previously, and resigned. Maybe he resigned until his position as SLO was achieved?

Craig Houston was also a Director of Club1872, and before that, he was used as their spokesman. Now he's also employed by the club, apparently involved in security.

Chris Graham is also involved in several guises, and he is another who was suspected to be aiding the merger in the background. He's certainly not on Jobseekers Allowance. So what exactly is his role?

Until the above issues Are cleared up, I won't give a penny of my money to Club1872. 

And I know for a fact there are many like me. Very many.

13 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Agreed mate, but ANY grass is a lowlife scummy bastard who deserve everything coming to them but they still pour into his den.

Only cos it's convenient mate. It's not even open through the week, unless there's a home game.

The club should be taking advantage of all these thirsty Bears at every home game.

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

What meltdown? Was it like the one you're having now?

Was it the one where i offered to meet you at Ibrox and buy you a pie, that meltdown? The one where you as usual can't find your balls never mind Ibrox? 

When have I ever quoted a Taig blogger on here? You're absolutely clueless, you read wee snippets, try to engrain yourself by using them, but haven't a Scooby what you're talking about. Know how stupid that makes you look? It's you that admit to going on their sites, then try and project it onto others, you simple cunt. You actually posted earlier that you seen on the Taig sites that they were sympathetic to RM getting hacked, that you couldn't see why they would do it, and tried to shift the blame to Bears doing it from FF. That's what you actually posted earlier, you scumbag. It wasn't just me who read it and responded to you, now was it? You're a Taig's wet dream, you're that thick. 

Away to bed and give our heads peace ffs, stop quoting me with nonsense, not think you've embarrassed yourself enough today. 

What a Wanker!

Why hold back mate?

Just come out and say what ye really mean. ??

57 minutes ago, thebooler said:

For me, the biggest problem with Club1872 is the fact that it was borne out of a "joining up" of RF and the RST.

This was after we were guaranteed it WOULD NOT & COULD NOT happen. One of the people guaranteeing this, and who subsequently proved himself wrong, is now our club's SLO.

It still remains to be seen why EH CIC was formed, and why he became a Director of aforesaid CIC a few weeks ago. I think he was a Director previously, and resigned. Maybe he resigned until his position as SLO was achieved?

Craig Houston was also a Director of Club1872, and before that, he was used as their spokesman. Now he's also employed by the club, apparently involved in security.

Chris Graham is also involved in several guises, and he is another who was suspected to be aiding the merger in the background. He's certainly not on Jobseekers Allowance. So what exactly is his role?

Until the above issues Are cleared up, I won't give a penny of my money to Club1872. 

Quote from the ET about the EX official Rangers fan board asking for the fans groups to vote on a merger. I don't know if their minutes still exist but the approach came from them about the merger.

Rangers supporters have been asked to vote on merging their numerous fan groups into one organisation capable of buying a significant block of shares and forcing out unwanted investors holding onto interests in the club. Emails were sent out on Thursday afternoon by the Rangers Fan Board, a club-supported committee briefly banned by the previous regime after releasing the minutes of a contentious meeting, to request feedback on a proposal geared towards forming the new collective body.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13890519.Rangers_fans_urged_to_have_their_say_on_merging_supporters_groups_into_one_body_aimed_at_boosting_shareholding/

13 hours ago, Siam69 said:

What meltdown? Was it like the one you're having now?

Was it the one where i offered to meet you at Ibrox and buy you a pie, that meltdown? The one where you as usual can't find your balls never mind Ibrox? 

When have I ever quoted a Taig blogger on here? You're absolutely clueless, you read wee snippets, try to engrain yourself by using them, but haven't a Scooby what you're talking about. Know how stupid that makes you look? It's you that admit to going on their sites, then try and project it onto others, you simple cunt. You actually posted earlier that you seen on the Taig sites that they were sympathetic to RM getting hacked, that you couldn't see why they would do it, and tried to shift the blame to Bears doing it from FF. That's what you actually posted earlier, you scumbag. It wasn't just me who read it and responded to you, now was it? You're a Taig's wet dream, you're that thick. 

Away to bed and give our heads peace ffs, stop quoting me with nonsense, not think you've embarrassed yourself enough today. 

What a Wanker!

Me? Meltdown?

Emm, I think you are the one giving it large on every other page up to your usual assasination by innuendo of decent posters. I posted twice in the whole thread.

Yet again you revise a post with the tactility of a snake. Can't think why?! Must be ok for ff to call out paedo amongst the many other disingenuous remarks on decent RM posters.

As I've said, not for me to judge.

I do feel your pain. Peace  be with you.

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Me? Meltdown?

Emm, I think you are the one giving it large on every other page up to your usual assasination by innuendo of decent posters. I posted twice in the whole thread.

Yet again you revise a post with the tactility of a snake. Can't think why?! Must be ok for ff to call out paedo amongst the many other disingenuous remarks on decent RM posters.

As I've said, not for me to judge.

I do feel your pain. Peace  be with you.

Fuck me, you still hurting!

Look BA, you are an utter embarrassment, and deserve every bit of scorn and contempt that comes your way for stuff like in my post above. What I posted is the truth, more than me read it and called you out. 

But it gets boring continually showing you up to be the prick you are. Stop quoting me with nonsense, get over it, go have a lie down or something. 

Away on a few other threads and call Dave King a cunt a few times, you,'ll feel much better, and give my head peace ffs. 

Cheers :cheers:

One thing I will say is I remember that sash bash event FF put on in Sheffield for the pre season. Looked on the venues website and the reviews all said cheap drinks. Got there and is was fucking exstautionate!! Something like 4 or 5 pound a pint. Was definitely an elaborate rouse to rip off punters and for who ever on FF organised it to make a few quid!!

On 19 February 2018 at 09:15, The Beast said:

Great blog.

FF are a collection of scum, many of them worse than taigs. Our support would better off if it were cleansed of them.

Had another read and must say an accurate assessment and a great piece.

Oops, shouldn't have said that in fear of the easily offended snowflakes who deny truth and facts to perpetuate their quest to try and discredit the not likewise minded. You know, the ones who think it's ok for SOS to abuse and intimidate fellow fans and their families. The blue bar suck ups who think that it's ok for the auld Da and his offspring to lie and abuse and grass, whilst they themselves guzzle from the trough.

I see the ff abuse of RM continues today  unabated and I've noticed several of the double agents not condeming the paedo allegation. Probably just the craic for them I suppose.

Such is life for those saddos. 

Fuck knows what they'll all do with their lives if Dave walks away. Bless'em and may peace be with their tortured wee souls.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Had another read and must say an accurate assessment and a great piece.

Oops, shouldn't have said that in fear of the easily offended snowflakes who deny truth and facts to perpetuate their quest to try and discredit the not likewise minded. You know, the ones who think it's ok for SOS to abuse and intimidate fellow fans and their families. The blue bar suck ups who think that it's ok for the auld Da and his offspring to lie and abuse and grass, whilst they themselves guzzle from the trough.

I see the ff abuse of RM continues today  unabated and I've noticed several of the double agents not condeming the paedo allegation. Probably just the craic for them I suppose.

Such is life for those saddos. 

Fuck knows what they'll all do with their lives if Dave walks away. Bless'em and may peace be with their tortured wee souls.

The threads deleted

16 hours ago, Siam69 said:

You actually posted earlier that you seen on the Taig sites that they were sympathetic to RM getting hacked, that you couldn't see why they would do it, and tried to shift the blame to Bears doing it from FF. That's what you actually posted earlier, you scumbag. It wasn't just me who read it and responded to you, now was it?

Aye I replied to his pish, threads been deleted but 100% he tried to shift blame to FF.  

Poor attempt at stirring the shite from the forum fantasist and liar.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The threads deleted

:lol:

Poor BA, even his lies are lies ...

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye I replied to his pish, threads been deleted but 100% he tried to shift blame to FF.  

Poor attempt at stirring the shite from the forum fantasist and liar.

Cheers!

A scumbag, and caught out lying once again.

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Several double agents lol, you must be the only person still not banned ?

This is all the Forum fantasist and proven liar is left with to deflect from his taig 'love in' and trying to shift the blame to Bears :lol:

Had a few posts deleted on the first day, maybe was close :lol:

Only joined up on Sunday when I read some of the nonsense, wanted to put them straight. Nonsense like Admin having and passing personal details, Admin being anti King/Pro Ashely, RM is all Ashley lovers etc, or what I've always said, instead of moaning about poster's opinions on RM, come on here and challenge them yourselves.

Like I said on FF, there's a lot of sweeping statements made there about here, and vice versa, which are mostly nonsense. It helps no one but the taigs looking in who would be laughing.

Maybe I should have went onto the taigs sites instead, come back and say they're very sympathetic, post that it couldn't have been those nice wee bhoys, and blamed Bears instead :belm:

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

That can’t be cleared up mate. 

We were lied to so the board could get control of RF and it’s money, job done all the back stabbers have been rewarded. That lie can never be taken back. 

They are done in my eyes, not another penny.