Virtuoso

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Some really good posters on FF and like here some wankers. 

Obviously there are pricks on most forums, but yeah I'd agree some good posters on FF as well, such as the guys at Four lads had a dream  and David Edgar, etc.  But the amount of pricks over there is ridiculous compared to here imo.

17 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Daviesleftpeg is not written by CoI. The Davie in the bloggers name refers to Davie Cooper. You may not have heard of him as he died long before 2012.

Seeing as you're asking, though, CoI is in hospital this week undergoing chemotherapy. I'll tell him you and the Daily Record Rangers blogger were asking for him :happy:

Sevco didn’t exist before 2012

30 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Daviesleftpeg is not written by CoI. The Davie in the bloggers name refers to Davie Cooper. You may not have heard of him as he died long before 2012.

Seeing as you're asking, though, CoI is in hospital this week undergoing chemotherapy. I'll tell him you and the Daily Record Rangers blogger were asking for him :happy:

Yes, I know who is blog is named after.

As mentioned, it was only a guess, same whinging, pathetic shit stirring.

Tell him what you want :happy:

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sevco didn’t exist before 2012

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, I know who is blog is named after.

As mentioned, it was only a guess, same whinging, pathetic shit stirring.

Tell him what you want :happy:

This has taken a turn for the worst.

2 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

The infighting is bad news for us as a support. I tried to log on yesterday to find we had been hacked so i went over to FF (not a member but had concerns and knew there would be info on the issue there) and the first few comments were disgusting. Guys more concerned about sticking the boot into this forum and slagging guys as opposed to the issue at hand. Their was of course some others who did post commenting on how it was poor that some were more bothered with bad mouthing RM. 

I was quite surprised at this tbh, it shows that at least online there is a divide and split of the fans. The tims will be loving this infighting and it is their aim to do this, their aim is being accomplished. C1872 for one reason or another is dividing the support not uniting it. It is rather worrying. 

Been the case for years. Those that hate us must rub their little webbed hands together at how divided we are.  Never in a million years do you want a situation where everyone is happy clappy agreeing however healthy debate and tolerance with a view to progression can offer so much.  Not really sure how we got here, perhaps because there are individuals in influential positions, serving their own agenda? -  I dunno tbh but we are symbolic of what happens (or doesn’t) when divided. Constant mistrust and a inability to disagree without making things very personal, quickly. It’s a pity, I honestly do not think we have scratched the surface of how powerful and influential our support could be if not so dysfunctional. Solutions? I have no idea. 

8 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Pathetic thread, blog and shit stirring. Though not surprising considering where it came from, and who posted it here.

Actually took the time to put together that pile of shitstirring shite :justno:

As bad as each other, then laughably trying to take the moral high ground.

Daviesleftpeg still a taig, or wanting to be a taig, posing as such with tricolour?

Did I mention Pathetic?

ZlVIIuF.png

Currently on Twitter, someobody who has absolutely nothing to do with the alleged abuse is being accused of targetting Rangers fans employers - which is completely untrue, whilst at the same time, having  pictures of him, his employer, his wife and his house posted online. 

Suppose that was the purpose of the blog, wasn't it?

46 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Currently on Twitter, someobody who has absolutely nothing to do with the alleged abuse is being accused of targetting Rangers fans employers - which is completely untrue, whilst at the same time, having  pictures of him, his employer, his wife and his house posted online. 

Suppose that was the purpose of the blog, wasn't it?

Fucking Wankers man. 

Imagine actually taking the time to sit down and put that pile of pish together. Sad fucks, and doesn't surprise me in the least it's now came to this, considering the previous and those who promote or are obviously involved with it. 

16 minutes ago, PRW. said:

No read the blog but wtf is this Davys Left Peg all about? Why does his stuff keep getting posted? 

Was he no outed as some catfish freakshow? 

Aye, as a male Taig model with a tricolour.

You'd be best asking the OP why he keeps posting the blogs, though the motivation is obvious enough to me. 

5 minutes ago, Skelf said:

What had never happened before to my knowledge is a twitter account set up, by a supposed Rangers fan , using the persona of a recently deceased and well known Rangers fan to troll other Rangers fans. No care given to the friends and family of the man or regard for the hurt it causes them even though they were not involved in any way in the debates or arguments.

That's fucking rotten btw

What a thread!!! It reaches a level where one Rangers fan describes fellow Rangers fans as scum. How is that acceptable?? 

We have a massive fan base that will contain Nationalists, Commys, BNP leanings, liberals, gay, straight, fuck even a sprinkling of catholocism ( i really hope thats small though) so inevitabely there is going to be a broad range of views and opinions. Ive had many run ins with various posters in the B&F forum. It's got heated and sometimes personal and even though i scratch my head in disbelief at some opinions I respect their right to have them. 

The day i even begin to think a fellow bear is scum is the day i chuck following Rangers. We have more than enough all around us without this internal pish!