I’m the Leader of the Gang, I Am!

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fucking Hell.

It gets worse.

And then the abuse Marshall gets for similar, by the exact same people who big this blogger up.

Some are so transparent it's pathetic. 

Marshall wanting people jailed and shit is too far.

This cunt is all over the place but :lol: 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 19/02/2018 at 09:04, Virtuoso said:

It seems the author of that blog is trying to set the record straight from his perspective, but there is always two sides to a story. There will always be a difference of opinions, that's something that will never change.

I think forums have become too politic and that's part of why I feel the support is split, It's killing free speech. Different opinions is what makes the world go around, otherwise we'd just be clones. There also seems to be an hierarchy between different forums. It comes across like being in the  in the gardening club only to be snubbed by horticultural society. 

On 19 February 2018 at 21:11, Siam69 said:

No i'm not. You possibly are.

As said, there's two scenarios. 

But you said it none the less. You're consumed by hatred.

Surprised you can even show your face after your last meldown in here. Bang to rights.

This from the  man who can quote taig bloggers add verbatum. Your intrigue knows no bounds. 

You present with the behavioural traits of a lttle man all consumed by self loathing. A rather tortured soul. However, it is not for one to judge.

I do feel your pain and I will pray for you. May the Lord have mercy and peace be with you.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Surprised you can even show your face after your last meldown in here. Bang to rights.

This from the  man who can quote taig bloggers add verbatum. Your intrigue knows no bounds. 

You present with the behavioural traits of a lttle man all consumed by self loathing. A rather tortured soul. However, it is not for one to judge.

I do feel your pain and I will pray for you. May the Lord have mercy and peace be with you.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Anyone who wants a fellow Bear grassed up is fucking scum - there's simply no excuse for it and it doesn't matter if it's Marshall and Houston doing it or this blogger doing it.

Agreed mate, but ANY grass is a lowlife scummy bastard who deserve everything coming to them but they still pour into his den.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

What meltdown? Was it like the one you're having now?

Was it the one where i offered to meet you at Ibrox and buy you a pie, that meltdown? The one where you as usual can't find your balls never mind Ibrox? 

When have I ever quoted a Taig blogger on here? You're absolutely clueless, you read wee snippets, try to engrain yourself by using them, but haven't a Scooby what you're talking about. Know how stupid that makes you look? It's you that admit to going on their sites, then try and project it onto others, you simple cunt. You actually posted earlier that you seen on the Taig sites that they were sympathetic to RM getting hacked, that you couldn't see why they would do it, and tried to shift the blame to Bears doing it from FF. That's what you actually posted earlier, you scumbag. It wasn't just me who read it and responded to you, now was it? You're a Taig's wet dream, you're that thick. 

Away to bed and give our heads peace ffs, stop quoting me with nonsense, not think you've embarrassed yourself enough today. 

What a Wanker!

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

245F729F-1247-4F5E-9716-649BFDF801D1.gif

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

It seems the author of that blog is trying to set the record straight from his perspective, but there is always two sides to a story. There will always be a difference of opinions, that's something that will never change.

I think forums have become too politic and that's part of why I feel the support is split, It's killing free speech. Different opinions is what makes the world go around, otherwise we'd just be clones. There also seems to be an hierarchy between different forums. It comes across like being in the  in the gardening club only to be snubbed by horticultural society. 

I think thats a spot on assessment Sweetheart - and alas truth appears to have become almost inconsequential.

Just off the top of my head..

1. James Blair is no longer a Club 1872 director, and hasnt been for some time- since September 2017 in fact, when he stood down and did not seek re-election

2. I have explained a no. of times on here the issue with membership nos. ( dual membership and inactive accounts) compounded by the fact neither the RST nor RF had a Register of Members, so to suggest it has halved is fanciful to say the least.

Notwithstanding that, whether you deem it a success/failure or are indifferent, Club 1872 remains the largest fan ownership model in UK football.

3. You may recall on here me refuting an allegation club 1872 Directors enjoyed Hospitality at Ibrox (on more than occasion if memory serves me correctly) -  and that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to falsehoods regarding Club 1872. The catalyst to this latest episode revolve around an allegation which was false.

Club 1872 is not without its faults and problems - but we would be far better served highlighting and addressing them, rather than focussing on inacurracies.

2 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

I think thats a spot on assessment Sweetheart - and alas truth appears to have become almost inconsequential.

Just off the top of my head..

1. James Blair is no longer a Club 1872 director, and hasnt been for some time- since September 2017 in fact, when he stood down and did not seek re-election

2. I have explained a no. of times on here the issue with membership nos. ( dual membership and inactive accounts) compounded by the fact neither the RST nor RF had a Register of Members, so to suggest it has halved is fanciful to say the least.

Notwithstanding that, whether you deem it a success/failure or are indifferent, Club 1872 remains the largest fan ownership model in UK football.

3. You may recall on here me refuting an allegation club 1872 Directors enjoyed Hospitality at Ibrox (on more than occasion if memory serves me correctly) -  and that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to falsehoods regarding Club 1872. The catalyst to this latest episode revolve around an allegation which was false.

Club 1872 is not without its faults and problems - but we would be far better served highlighting and addressing them, rather than focussing on inacurracies.

Do you advocate joining it then D'A? How many in the membership?

This has all got a bit sad imo, reminds me of the time I was friends with 2 brothers who were very similar and every now and again they would push each others button's and they would be absolutely tearing each other up. I would be thinking like come on guy's you know you don't really mean that, that you both care way more than you are showing but a bit of me is saying stay the fuck out of it as the 2 of them will turn on you. :nailbiting:

Like that it can only be healed by remembering the one truism above all, family comes first, In this case we are all part of the Rangers family, that should be all that matters. :bow:

We all want only one thing, Rangers back at the top, to do that we will have to put differences and opinions to one side :pipe:

43 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Do you advocate joining it then D'A? How many in the membership?

Its up to every individual or RSC BD.

Since 2012 I have come to the realisation that shares = power.  Now whether you buy shares as a private individual or as part of Club 1872 it matters not to me - so long as those shares are in Rangers friendly hands.

Personally speaking I find it easier to accomplish this via a vehicle such as Club 1872 - though there are of course pros and cons with both options.

Im not certain as to the updated membership figs