Candeias .. Best Signing of The Season?

Ace

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morelos has been great for goals, misses loads but scored a few so fair play. However, Candeias has a far better attitude and work rate than Morelos, does not sulk about when it's not going his way. To suggest Candeias is a better signing that Morelos is no way near as daft as people are making out.  

21 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

Morelos has been great for goals, misses loads but scored a few so fair play. However, Candeias has a far better attitude and work rate than Morelos, does not sulk about when it's not going his way. To suggest Candeias is a better signing that Morelos is no way near as daft as people are making out.  

Keep seeing this rubbish about how Morelos is a “sulk”. He’s only happy when he’s scoring, and when he doesn’t he’s upset, it’s been a long time since we had a player who seems to care as much as he does. 

7 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

It's great to have a couple of fast, skillful, solid wide men. Been so long since that was the case. 

Yep. Makes us really dangerous in the last third. I don't know how Murphy managed to pick up the ball that far across the field, but I'm glad he did. I thought it was Docherty that scored at first.  

Just hope we can keep them all fit. We must be one of the worst clubs when it comes to injuries. Any time a player gets injured, they're out for weeks at least. 

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yep. Makes us really dangerous in the last third. I don't know how Murphy managed to pick up the ball that far across the field, but I'm glad he did. I thought it was Docherty that scored at first.  

Just hope we can keep them all fit. We must be one of the worst clubs when it comes to injuries. Any time a player gets injured, they're out for weeks at least. 

Can see why you thought that, they look identical.

21 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Keep seeing this rubbish about how Morelos is a “sulk”. He’s only happy when he’s scoring, and when he doesn’t he’s upset, it’s been a long time since we had a player who seems to care as much as he does. 

Well, it's not really rubbish when it's evidently clear and he takes an age to get off the pitch when being subbed. 

56 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Well, it's not really rubbish when it's evidently clear and he takes an age to get off the pitch when being subbed. 

Aye because he’s not happy about being subbed. That’s different from sulking. 

1 hour ago, siamthedanger said:

The fact that he is pissed off at not scoring, and losing the chance to do so as he is being subbed, is a good thing. If he wasnt bothered then we should be questioning his attitude.

Has been instrumental to our team in my opinion almost every attack goes through him, he's involved in everything he fights and gives 100% - I do not know why he's had the career he's had but he's definitely found form and stability at Rangers and I'm delighted. 

Only wish he'd come sooner.