Scottish Football

Just now, cushynumber said:

apparently not...Eight games played, six won and no defeats have seen his side open up a four-point lead ....I dont think he was a bad manager - i think we were too big a task for him.

He really was fucking awful

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

apparently not...Eight games played, six won and no defeats have seen his side open up a four-point lead ....I dont think he was a bad manager - i think we were too big a task for him.

Decent record, finishing 1st in Mexico means absolutely zero though

Just now, cushynumber said:

no but he is top of the league at the moment - I am saying that regardless of the state of the league, he cant do any better than come 1st

Well I just can't believe how unlucky we've been in sacking this tactical genius 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Well I just can't believe how unlucky we've been in sacking this tactical genius 

i'm not saying that either. Im saying we shouldnt have sacked him when the replacement was Murty - and that he wasnt as bad as he was being made out to be.

Thats about it, really.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

i'm not saying that either. Im saying we shouldnt have sacked him when the replacement was Murty - and that he wasnt as bad as he was being made out to be.

Thats about it, really.

No he really should have been sacked wether he was being replaced by Frank Spencer or Derek trotter. He was a fucking.imbecile

45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

top of the league - he was never as bad as made out and should never have been sacked with Murty the only viable replacement. He made huge mistakes though in taking us over before the previous season had finished as the results at the end of that season, coupled with progres, blew it for him before our season had even started.

Behave :lol:

Should have been sacked after Progres

He was responsible for 2 of the worst results in our history within about 4 months of being here plus there was the sheep record, the semi final we rolled over in and countless other dropped points

The worst manager in our history and an utter embarrassment off the park

32 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He was responsible for 2 of the worst results in our history within about 4 months of being here plus there was the sheep record, the semi final we rolled over in and countless other dropped points

He should have never got the job and after that mistake was made he should have been gone in the summer.

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

That's McCoist.