Would he get into our team?

55 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

The thread is an open discussion on a player I have seen and think would slot into our system. If you don’t want to take part then don’t.

there are open threads on every current topic.

Aye, nae bother Da.

Where's ma pocket money?

11 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The video is unwatchable. 

Does it have that wretched music you get on most of these videos?

I couldn't watch it because the image of some cunt from Bellshill trying to squeeze his second wank in watching it, before the weans get in from school, was stuck in my mind.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Does it have that wretched music you get on most of these videos?

I couldn't watch it because the image of some cunt from Bellshill trying to squeeze his second wank in watching it, before the weans get in from school, was stuck in my mind.

Aww for fuck sake man. Naw lol. It just says this media isn't available or some shit :lol:

1 hour ago, moody blue 1972 said:

heard this guy's supposed to be some player - should maybe go for hm

Wow. That video sums him up perfectly. Good at headering in the 6yrd box. Is only useful in the 18yrd box. So little footage a goalie saving one of his shots 3 fucking times :lol:

I really hope its not true we are still paying his full wage cause if he's on loan at that team for a full year, they will realise (if they haven't already) that he's guff and not buy him at the end of the loan. Plus all the teams in that country and whatever clubs have scouts there will see he's shit and we will have him back with hundreds of teams not wanting him even for free. 

This has to go down as one of the worst signings we have ever made. Well worse than Flo. And that defender that never played for us, can't remember his name at the moment. 

Just think what Allen and Murty could've done with that ~£2.8m + wages...

Bloody terrible signing. Wish and hope Pedro tries to buy him off us as he seems to be the only person who thinks he's worth anything. The team we bought him off of must be fucking laughing their head off at the amount of cash we paid for him. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Are we actually linked with this guy? 

If not, what the fucks going on? Have I accidentally signed into RangersRumours? 

Swear RM just gets worse and worse. Should have an IQ test of sorts to allow you to post. 

Nope, also never stated we were.

an IQ test? what do you do for a living?

19 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I asked if he would get into our team

Hard to say, you could make a clip of anyone and make them look great.

Thought Pena looked brilliant, but the clip didn't show that he was a lazy bastard.