Loyalty Taken For Granted

WCPRANGERS1

We turn up game after game, season after season backing our club because that's what we do but it has (especially the past few years) been taken for granted.

From the very top right through to the manager and players our loyalty is an afterthought. Mediocrity has been accepted within the corridors of power and it needs to change.

Remember the "we deserve better" banners during Murray's time and by fuck we deserve better now. I have already renewed my ST like thousands of other bears but it's about time they rewarded our loyalty!!

Just now, WCPRANGERS1 said:

We turn up game after game, season after season backing our club because that's what we do but it has (espey the past few years) been taken for granted.

From the very top right through to the manager and players our loyalty is an afterthought. Mediocrity has been accepted within the corridors of power and it needs to change.

Remember the "we deserve better" banners during Murray's time and by fuck we deserve better now. I have already renewed my ST like thousands of other bears but it's about time they rewarded our loyalty!!

Already said on another thread the fans need to protest, and not just a couple of hundred but thousands of us at what home games are left, in front of the main doors with huge banners before the game then again at half time then at the end of the game. 

Tell king and his hangers on exactly what we think of them because if this carries on then the scum will get 10, 11, maybe even 12 in a row and we'll be fighting for the scraps.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Already said on another thread the fans need to protest, and not just a couple of hundred but thousands of us at what home games are left, in front of the main doors with huge banners before the game then again at half time then at the end of the game. 

Tell king and his hangers on exactly what we think of them because if this carries on then the scum will get 10, 11, maybe even 12 in a row and we'll be fighting for the scraps.

Sadly it probably won't happen. Doesn't suit some.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Spot on.

And there's cunts that still back him. Sooner the penny drops the better. We are a joke from top to bottom and that blame lies entirely with this cheating lying corrupt charlatan of a man.

In an alternative universe we let Mike Ashley take over and we're going for the treble.

I'll get my tin hat on now:tu:

Ok all you king lovers and Ashley haters fire away.

Not renewing this season unfortunately due to this plain to see fiasco. Will be back in the future depending on the board and investment. Working 10 weekends in a year to pay for my ST and travel/food/merchandise is not worth it sadly. Fuck King, Murty, the spineless lazy squad and the board. 

2 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Not renewing this season unfortunately due to this plain to see fiasco. Will be back in the future depending on the board and investment. Working 10 weekends in a year to pay for my ST and travel/food/merchandise is not worth it sadly. Fuck King, Murty, the spineless lazy squad and the board. 

I don't think you'll be the only one....

5 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

In an alternative universe we let Mike Ashley take over and we're going for the treble.

Ashley is nothing but a greedy cunt who would pummel us before fucking off. No thanks.

14 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

They go get 55 before we do at this rate. 

8 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I honestly don't mind someone making money from developing us into winners again like that wee bunneted cunt done in the eastend.

King doesn't give enough of a fuck about us to make us winners again.