Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I suppose exposure to europe, increase in revenue from advertising and investment and the possibility of picking up another couple of teams to manufacture for might just be the model they are looking for... I am guessing though

They sponsor Denmark who will be at the world cup so that will be massive exposure. They sponsor a good number of football teams in other European leagues who have much bigger TV audiences and thus exposure.

If you look at the statements about the teams they sponsor its not about money its more about a social fit and the Danish teams will be because its a danish firm. They also sponsor the Afghanistan football teams which will have brought them worldwide exposure for very little outlay.

I could see them doing a deal with us if we approached them however it will be lightyears away from the figures quoted.  Does anyone even know how many strips we sold last year

4 minutes ago, gj923 said:

They sponsor Denmark who will be at the world cup so that will be massive exposure. They sponsor a good number of football teams in other European leagues who have much bigger TV audiences and thus exposure.

If you look at the statements about the teams they sponsor its not about money its more about a social fit and the Danish teams will be because its a danish firm. They also sponsor the Afghanistan football teams which will have brought them worldwide exposure for very little outlay.

I could see them doing a deal with us if we approached them however it will be lightyears away from the figures quoted.  Does anyone even know how many strips we sold last year

Less than lionbrand.

40 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Not many when they can’t be arsed getting them in the shop, then put the prIce up. 

12 minutes ago, gj923 said:

They gave the clubs lots of money did they not?

http://thelionbrand.co.uk/home-top-17-xl

43 quid for that

I'm curious to know how much they paid to get those made. Since that template is at least a couple of years old I imagine the cost would've been around half/less than half of what they're charging. 

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes all the profit.

Proof club received that profit is detailed below.

You have to wonder what the likes of Puma thought of that

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why the fuck would a grown man be up town on a Saturday night trying to pull birds wearing a football top  ? 

Thats tarrier behaviour mate ?

He said "birds" not "boys"...

A three-year agreement has been struck, with sources close to the club suggesting it will generate “two to three times” the sums produced by their present arrangement with suppliers Puma.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/dave-king-ready-to-make-Rangers-share-offer_sto6720133/story.shtml

How much was / is Puma deal worth?

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A three-year agreement has been struck, with sources close to the club suggesting it will generate “two to three times” the sums produced by their present arrangement with suppliers Puma.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/dave-king-ready-to-make-Rangers-share-offer_sto6720133/story.shtml

1/2 to 1/3 of what the new Hummel deal's worth. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Up to 10mill / 2 to 3 times. 

Something stinks. 

Archived