Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Its the chevrons(arrows) I dont like on their kits a simple hummel on the front of the jersey would've been fine.

that's like saying "take that tick off the strip and that Nike strip is a good un" :lol:

I actually really like those chevrons with that shade of blue.

Give me a completely plain blue home kit with those on the shoulders and that’ll do for me. No wacky as fuck designs please. Leave them for the change kits.

1A7ED34B-ADF5-40C5-8EC2-E1C31B7B79D4.jpeg

Really don’t see the problem people have with Hummel, I’ve always quite liked their kits for Denmark think the chevron pattern is quite smart as well 

Think a lot of people fail to realise if we had Nike or Adidas we’d just be a small fish and probably end up with the same template amateur teams actually use. I think we’ll be the biggest team on Hummels books which can only be a good thing as far as I’m concerned. 

But folk would rather wank over us getting a plain blue nike t shirt like Chelsea,Man City, France..... the list goes on.

I love Adidas but their kits for us would more than likely be plain and boring, maybe Hummel will give us something a bit different 

5 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

We should of just took the £3m lump it or like it deal from nike

Take less money because you prefer the brand? Good thing you're not accepting the deals then, eh? Fucking ridiculous thinking the contract offering the best money wouldn't be the obvious choice for the club. 

Archived