Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why on earth would they reveal commercially sensitive information?

They revealed information on the SD contract, so that info mustn't be that sensitive. I believe releasing the info will put everyone at ease with the new contract.. 

1 minute ago, Monty Zoomer said:

The hummel stuff is good quality and stylish too - no complaints here

I might pop into a Sports Direct to have a look at their stuff. It's hard to tell how good quality something is by a picture. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

They revealed information on the SD contract, so that info mustn't be that sensitive. I believe releasing the info will put everyone at ease with the new contract.. 

It was.

And imo in the long run will be seen as a bad idea to do so.

When I have more time this afternoon I’ll elaborate more fully.

4 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has fuck all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big fuck off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as fucking day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable cunts. 2018 and mongos are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a fuck :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is. 

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just fucking raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish. 

You are very gutted indeed

1 hour ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Really hope that it is the reported 3M per year but I am not sure that our board can be trusted to put the money to good use

the figures quoted are simply rumours -whoever we do sign it will be no where near that with the current incumbents directing operations

4 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has fuck all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big fuck off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as fucking day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable cunts. 2018 and mongos are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a fuck :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is. 

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just fucking raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish. 

EastEnclosureBear,

Rangers and the UVF go hand in hand with each other, every real Rangers supporter knows and accepts that. 

Also had it confirmed that the Queen subscribes to Rangers TV although she’s not too keen on the commentator Tom and considering that you watch Rangers on kodi that makes her a bigger bear than you.

You need to get your act together and start acting like a real Rangers supporter, people like yourself are the reason we’re in this state right now. It’s no shock to see everyone rounding on you on this thread.

Normally we don’t condone bullying but we’ve made an allowance on this occasion.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Every single person of the 36th Ulster division is a hero

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Am hearing we'll only get 4p in the £ for all sales.

Nothing to substantiate it, may have just made it up, but suggest boycotting unless we get answers from the Board how much the deal is worth and what's going on behind the scenes.

Cheers.

Craig.

Thanks Craig, are you planning on setting up some sort of alternative strip that you may or may not keep the profits from?

3 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Ohh no he picked up on a typo. 

The internet? I’ve seen it growing up, I’ve been to sash bashes, grown men singing songs, going red in the face and all I can think is you sad bastard

Listen to the fucking state of you ya pathetic tramp bastard :rofl:

4 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Thanks Craig, are you planning on setting up some sort of alternative strip that you may or may not keep the profits from?

Good suggestion. Hasn't even crossed my mind. Just happen to have several hundred tops lying around which might fit the bill.

All profit will be reinvested into the club. Come meet be at my Rangers financed academy and I'll reveal all. Mind bring tea bags and biscuits, I'm not a charity.

Archived