Hummel

jjbscotty12

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allan Vad Nielsen, CEO of Hummel International said, “We are extremely proud to have been chosen as the new Technical Partner to one of the world’s oldest and most famous football clubs. Words can barely describe the level of excitement at our Head Office this morning when we announced this fantastic new partnership to our International staff.”

“At Hummel we pride ourselves in doing things a little differently by adding that extra twist and a bit of character to all that we do.  Over the next 3 years we will endeavor to provide the players, staff and most importantly the supporters of this great club with an exceptional range of products both on and off the field and we look forward to joining you on your journey back to the top of the league.”

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

“At Hummel we pride ourselves in doing things a little differently by adding that extra twist and a bit of character to all that we do.  Over the next 3 years we will endeavor to provide the players, staff and most importantly the supporters of this great club with an exceptional range of products both on and off the field and we look forward to joining you on your journey back to the top of the league.”

Could go either way really. I'm dreading what they'll come up with now, but I'm pessimistic in general. At least the rest of the statement shows that we were right in saying that they will treat us well as their biggest client.

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

Could go either way really. I'm dreading what they'll come up with now, but I'm pessimistic in general. At least the rest of the statement shows that we were right in saying that they will treat us well as their biggest client.

I wouldn't be surprised if they produced some of our best kits in years tbh. As long as they don't mess with the home socks and we get at least one all-white kit and one purple kit.

11 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they produced some of our best kits in years tbh. As long as they don't mess with the home socks and we get at least one all-white kit and one purple kit.

I hope so but, as I said, I'm pretty pessmistc.

Archived