Hummel

jjbscotty12

8 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has fuck all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big fuck off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as fucking day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable cunts. 2018 and mongos are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a fuck :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is. 

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just fucking raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish. 

Incoming 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commerating something that has fuck all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

Seriously though people need to move on and grow up from this pish. It’s a big fuck off dried in skid mark on our football club. It’s clear as fucking day why we are hated so much. The whole Protestant Union Loyalist thing is just an escape for lonely unstable cunts. 2018 and mongos are still banging on about what happened hundreds of years ago. I’ve grown out of it, it is sad to see grown men still so heavily involved in it. Worshipping the Queen, like she gives a fuck :lol:

Probably upset a fair few on here giving it its our heritage, your not a Rangers fan etc the usual when someone tells it how it is. 

Educate yourselves, take a step back, replace that empty mind with open one. You’ll find your quality of life improves not sitting there just fucking raging over a religion or some other irrelevant pish. 

?

An idiot sandwich mate

I had a look on the Hummel website, some not bad stuff, they had a pair of white shorts with the Hummel sign down the side is red and blue and looked smart as fuck. And a wee Rangers badge on them would be perfect for the home shorts.

Be great to take the wee man to Ibrox on release date and get him his new strip as that's what it's all about as kids, for us older guys it was Robert store in the town centre near the trongate  

I'm quite looking forward to these strips as a part from old strips reproduced Puma was nothing special. Should be a good money maker for the club. The only decent thing the board have done since they arrived.  

32 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Definitely a yesser.

5 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Not going to lie, no matter what we are getting money wise, Its a total kick in the balls to the fans  of a younger generation bringing hummel on board. 

When I was growing up I wanted a Rangers top, I didn't give a fuck that it was Diadorra. 

Also worth noting that we moved from Nike to Diadorra and had one of the best selling kits we've ever had. 

9 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

When I was growing up I wanted a Rangers top, I didn't give a fuck that it was Diadorra. 

Also worth noting that we moved from Nike to Diadorra and had one of the best selling kits we've ever had. 

Correct mate ?? The orange diadora kit is one of the favourite kits of all time for majority of fans and the 02/03 home kit was one of my favourites

i like hummel as a brand, some cool retro stuff! And if the reported money involved is true then the board have played a blinder

51 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Irony alert!

If you're going to talk about education, it would help if you had received some.

The reason 'we' are hated so much is because we are the biggest club in Scotland (despite our current woes). The rest can never be us. We were formed as a football club, not on sectarian principles. We acknowledge and respect our history and never try to hide it through shame.

Many of our supporters are from the PUL community and many are respectful of our monarch. That doesn't, alone, define us but is an important part of this club and a large proportion of the support. There is no 'raging' over religion just the particular sickening aspects of those that proclaim to follow one of the largest cults on the planet. There are plenty of examples of Rangers players of that upbringing who have served the club well and been welcomed by the overwhelming majority. 

When you took off on your diatribe did you, honestly, think it was a serious suggestion? If you are going to get that upset then, the internet really isn't something you should involve yourself with.

7 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Irony alert!

If you're going to talk about education, it would help if you had received some.

The reason 'we' are hated so much is because we are the biggest club in Scotland (despite our current woes). The rest can never be us. We were formed as a football club, not on sectarian principles. We acknowledge and respect our history and never try to hide it through shame.

Many of our supporters are from the PUL community and many are respectful of our monarch. That doesn't, alone, define us but is an important part of this club and a large proportion of the support. There is no 'raging' over religion just the particular sickening aspects of those that proclaim to follow one of the largest cults on the planet. There are plenty of examples of Rangers players of that upbringing who have served the club well and been welcomed by the overwhelming majority. 

When you took off on your diatribe did you, honestly, think it was a serious suggestion? If you are going to get that upset then, the internet really isn't something you should involve yourself with.

Ohh no he picked up on a typo. 

The internet? I’ve seen it growing up, I’ve been to sash bashes, grown men singing songs, going red in the face and all I can think is you sad bastard

2 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

The internet? I’ve seen it growing up, I’ve been to sash bashes, grown men singing songs, going red in the face and all I can think is you sad bastard

Cut out the personal abuse please.

Just now, EastEnclosureBear said:

The internet? I’ve seen it growing up, I’ve been to sash bashes, grown men singing songs, going red in the face and all I can think is you sad bastard

And you completely missed the point of the entire post. You seem very adept at doing that. I've been to lots of places where people go 'red in the face' and where grown men sing songs. Some may well be, 'sad bastards' but it is worse when you attend something you, clearly don't have any time for. It would be like me going to Mass.

56 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Not impressed with Hummel as a brand but fuck me if that really is over 3 million a year that's a great bit of business considering where we are as a club.  By comparison:

https://talksport.com/football/premier-league-ranking-kit-supplier-deals-year-every-top-flight-club-161014213399

Really interesting that actually, I’d have thought even the low end Premiership clubs would have been bringing in 4m+ each just with being Premiership clubs.

Perhaps not such a bad deal considering our current situation.

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I wonder if the club will release details of the contract or do shareholders just take it on trust after the SD situation

No way they will release full details. We will be told selective info which is spun to make the deal seem better than it really is. 

I would rather know the minimum figure we'll get rather than the maximum figure of £10m.

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

yew ok

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

No way they will release full details. We will be told selective info which is spun to make the deal seem better than it really is. 

Your probably correct but it would be good to know the details after the sports direct contract.

1 hour ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

That's tragic :lol: 

2 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

You obviously seem to quite like the idea of commemorating something that has fuck all to do with Rangers and I’m the idiot? :lol:

It may not be 100% what Rangers are about but to say it has "fuck all to do with Rangers" is just incorrect.

Manchester United had a kit recently which paid tribute to the old cotton factory workers of Manchester. I don't think any of their fans were moaning that it had "fuck all to do with Manchester United". 

Archived