*** RangersMedia have only gone and bought a bloody Dug!

govanblue

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I think you should dip into the Erskine fund for the shortfall to get him, then post the pictures up of the wee guy and once everyone sees how cute he is the donations will fly in and I'm confident almost all of the original outlay will be covered with new donations off the back of seeing the little guy.

Great idea!  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, govanblue said:

Why rent, when you can buy?

Original target: £420

Amount raised (so far...)  £1362.64

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

So that will get us a nice little Labrador pup. Cost: £950

And no, we're not calling him William of Orange (Pigeon) - we're calling him Broxi.  

And little Broxi is gonna need insurance.  That's gonna cost £500, plus an extra £100 for Vets fees not covered by the insurance.

So yeah, we still need a little bit more in the way of donations - unless you want me to dip in to the Erskine Fund?

I've just sent you a tenner into the Erskine fund GB, thank KAI....I've just got a new whippet pup and he is right get the pictures up and the cash will roll?

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Did you just assume my gender you scummy phobe

you've declared your gender in your profile you drippy croog

And what's a scummy phobe?  I hope you're not insulting our dear Zetland? Careful - that could bring out her masculine side. :p:

My heron has just come back and he had some cash, thieving little b*astard that he is. Well he had a stern talking to and has offered it up for the pup although he doesn't like dugs, as soon as he found out the dug was a blue nose he got all contrite and teary eyed. Would have even melted the coldest of hearts @Zetland :thuglife:

9 hours ago, govanblue said:

you've declared your gender in your profile you drippy croog

And what's a scummy phobe?  I hope you're not insulting our dear Zetland? Careful - that could bring out her masculine side. :p:

There wasn’t a neutral option so felt pressured into deciding which says more about the people that run the forum than me 

20 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Did you just assume my gender you scummy phobe

No you f**cking declared it on your profile. It was meant as a joke and I genuinely did think you made a good point. 

Sense of humour have you none.

10 hours ago, Malvern said:

My heron has just come back and he had some cash, thieving little b*astard that he is. Well he had a stern talking to and has offered it up for the pup although he doesn't like dugs, as soon as he found out the dug was a blue nose he got all contrite and teary eyed. Would have even melted the coldest of hearts @Zetland :thuglife:

Is this have a go at Zetland night. Anymore for anymore?!

20 hours ago, govanblue said:

And no, we're not calling him William of Orange (Pigeon) - we're calling him Broxi.  

And little Broxi is gonna need insurance.  That's gonna cost £500, plus an extra £100 for Vets fees not covered by the insurance.

So yeah, we still need a little bit more in the way of donations - unless you want me to dip in to the Erskine Fund?

Only at Rangersmedia.

Great news GB.

On 18/04/2018 at 23:48, govanblue said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 18/04/2018 at 23:48, govanblue said:

:dance: