**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jesus fuck, you do realise that our result doesn't change the fact that celtic won't win the league this week?

Sorry mate. No i didnt. Was forgetting about aberdeen. Was up by loch katrine all day with no signal. Expected kilmarnock to do them but such is our luck.

In that case then yes i want us to win. We can only hope we do that mob next week. I hold little hope murty can get a result out of them tho. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Honestly? Fuck knows! 5 massive games between now & the end of the season! We will probably see 5 different line ups along with 5 different formations!! 

and 5 different loser managers knowing this board 

Knew they'll be a title decider against the scum next week(if we win against hearts) the SFA knew this would happen aswell.European footballs in jeopardy now because the scum layed down to the hibs. It's now up to our players we've got. Motivation should be there to see pass this drivel.

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Play Goss and Cummings. 

Plz no.

1 minute ago, Orange and Blue said:

Knew they'll be a title decider against the scum next week(if we win against hearts) the SFA knew this would happen aswell.European footballs in jeopardy now because the scum layed down to the hibs. It's now up to our players we've got. Motivation should be there to see pass this drivel.

The CIA killed Marilyn Monroe

Will the team turn up tomorrow and produce a performance and a winning result?

I don't know.  I hope they do but it seems to me they are at a tipping point.   Lose a goal and find themselves chasing the game with the Support on their back and it could be a very very difficult day for not only the team on the pitch but a helpless Murty on the sidelines and the directors who happen to be at the game. 

If they lose the game I cannot believe it would be in the Club's best interests for Murty to carry on as manager until the end of the season.  I also can't believe it would be in Murty's own best interests.......it would seem to me that events and results would become such a heavy weight for him that it'd be shameful if the Club did not want to accept he should step out of the firing line.   He is a caretaker manager but that doesn't mean its stick with it until the end of the season at all costs.    If they lose tomorrow it seems to me that a catastrophic end to the season becomes a distinct possibility with the Support becoming a whole lot more than just restless and critical.    If they lose tomorrow it might, in my view, be better for all concerned at Ibrox for Murty to be allowed to step aside and for Jimmy N to take the final games.   

The game on Sunday seems to me to be very capable of becoming a tipping point where quick decisive action may be needed by King and his board if the game is not won.   The risk of a freefall in form for the last games of this season seems to me to be a real risk.  I doubt if even King and his board would want a catastrophic end to the season so if its not a win tomorrow that risk becomes a whole lot closer.       

30 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Even if we win tomorrow they can win the league against us next week.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Granted Hearts was one of his two good games, Holt/McCrorie and Dorrans are all better options

I'd play Dorrans behind the striker and let Goss play behind him. Hearts like to sit in more than most and Goss is really the only one capable of playing some decent passes to cut them open. 

Archived