**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

So assuming we can actually put a team together with Wallace and Miller suspended, Halliday disgraced, Bates off to Germany, Kranjcar gone ages ago, O'Halloran barred from team for tim like tendencies, Hardie at Livingston, Windass semi fit, Alves possible injury, Rossiter probably 10-11 weeks away from comeback, Jack injury and accusations of dressing room mutinies and the boss under attack,  even a rumour of Murty being shouted at by Candeias, how do we think we should start on Sunday ? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite right OP.

Usually when the mood is like this and after a result like the one the other day I'm the first to go 'meh' and couldn't be less interested in a game at Ibrox but we are forgetting we need to nail second place. We are neck and neck with Aberdeen and whilst 2nd and 3rd both get your into Europe, we need a second place finish. We need to have some pride despite the mess.

My team would be :

Alnwick

Tav Alves Martin John

Candaies McCrorie Dorrans Murphy

Morelos Cummings

Didn't enjoy picking that as there's a few that if it was upto me and had better options wouldn't be anywhere near that XI but got to go with what we've got.

2-1 win.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Quite right OP.

Usually when the mood is like this and after a result like the one the other day I'm the first to go 'meh' and couldn't be less interested in a game at Ibrox but we are forgetting we need to nail second place. We are neck and neck with Aberdeen and whilst 2nd and 3rd both get your into Europe, we need a second place finish. We need to have some pride despite the mess.

My team would be :

Alnwick

Tav Alves Martin John

Candaies McCrorie Dorrans Murphy

Morelos Cummings

Didn't enjoy picking that as there's a few that if it was upto me and had better options wouldn't be anywhere near that XI but got to go with what we've got.

2-1 win.

A good team 

Must win but with all the negativity around the club this will transfer onto the pitch and we will either lose or be very lucky and draw. Naismith destined to score. Does McCrorie's suspension start this weekend? If so:

Foderingham

Tav Alves Martin John

Candeias Holt Goss Murphy

Morelos Cummings

39 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So assuming we can actually put a team together with Wallace and Miller suspended, Halliday disgraced, Bates off to Germany, Kranjcar gone ages ago, O'Halloran barred from team for tim like tendencies, Hardie at Livingston, Windass semi fit, Alves possible injury, Rossiter probably 10-11 weeks away from comeback, Jack injury and accusations of dressing room mutinies and the boss under attack,  even a rumour of Murty being shouted at by Candeias, how do we think we should start on Sunday ? 

Roll on the World Cup ??

Archived