**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 72barca said:

We don't have a player in midfield who can consistently supply defence-splitting passes.

A fair point. However, I think against Levein's normal extreme defensive type mantra width would be of more beneficial focus as per tactics in my amateur opinion. i think Tavernier could be very useful for his foraging up and down the flank in this game. 

If Hearts go in front I can see Murty greeting his eyes oot in the dug out from all the abuse he'll get.

Anyway, with all the shite going on and the amount of fixing that needs to be done at the club even a victory tomorrow won't lift the gloom for me. 

If anyone is willing to go to the ticket office to get a paper ticket for this match they’re welcome to use my season ticket no charge. It’s the same for the Kilmarnock match, PM me if interested. Posted this in the other match thread and no takers, tells it’s own story I would say.

Alnwick

Hodson Martin Cardoso  beerman

MOH Rossiter Halliday (C) Goss Dodoo

Herrera

Strength and reliability by the barrelload. 

In the unlikely event we struggle obviously pull back Herrera and go 460. 

Must win for us tomorrow. Hibs up 1-0 against the scum the now. If they hand them the points, we lose tomorrow, they beat us at their dump and take the league then sit back and drop points to our rivals for 2nd and 3rd and we dont perform we can be out of europe am i right in saying that? 

17 minutes ago, Siwel said:

See if we get beat and the taigs get beat can they still win the league against us?

They win the league if we get beat and Aberdeen lose to Killie, even if they lose this game against Hibs. 13 point gap with 4 games to play. 

If they lose, either us or Aberdeenwould need a point to stop them winning the league this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Must win for us tomorrow. Hibs up 1-0 against the scum the now. If they hand them the points, we lose tomorrow, they beat us at their dump and take the league then sit back and drop points to our rivals for 2nd and 3rd and we dont perform we can be out of europe am i right in saying that? 

If hibs win today hearts will win the morra sure as fuck, I couldn't bet against us but its a fucking odds on now. 

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Dead cert they will give the spoonburners the points today. They want to win the league .v. us next week.

It was guaranteed from the second the fixture list was announced.

Drop points at hibs to force an old firm title decider and also hurt our chances of finishing 2nd. 

They'll then look to beat us at there shit hole. Followed by more points dropped to anyone close to us in the league. 

And they have the absolute cheek to use sporting integrity. I would give anything to go there next week and crap all over there plans. But under murty not a chance in hell. 

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Fuck off. Lie down to hertz.  Dont clap the priest pervs onto the field then kick them off the park. Child abusing scum.

You want us to lie down to them and let them win?

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Lie down to hetz . Kick ra sellick off the park. Are hertz kiddy fiddlers like the scum?

I don’t give a fuck if they’re not kiddy fiddlers, if you don’t want us to beat them and you want us to lose on purpose you’re a massive cunt and a taig.

Archived