**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without reading the whole thread, is it only me that does not give a fuck about this season any more?

This team, board and "management" have brought me to my knees, can't be arsed, might look in at the match thread but fucked if I can be bothered watching it even on a stream.

430 am kickoff for me, half cut at 1030pm and I haven't given the wife her Saturday night special yet so I don't get asleep till at least 1035, good luck to those who endure this tomorrow and hopefully he team will come good.:dance:

7 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Sorry for starting an new Rangers V Hearts thread Tannerall. Never read your thread.  A hard thought 2-1 to the the Gers:thumbup:

No worries, I liked the format of yours and it brought a bit of colour to the forum and certainly a more concise thread title. :happy::tu:

Don't think there will be any great thought or even fight today, and both teams will play out a low score draw. 

Result don't matter unless we lose by too many, and actually gives us one more chance to gain at least one victory over the tims, which would be a memorable one, looking on the positive side.

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I hope we do not have thunder tomorrow mate, a little rain will be enough. :lol:

I had decided not to go and watch it on TV, but I have changed my mind and will go and see what happens. :thumbup:

Good on you. We're going too but I'm dreading it. I can't see this shower of primadonna's actually giving a shit and going out and winning. Hope so much to be proved wrong.

Cannot believe so many posters have martin in their starting 11.

This donkey has caused more goals since he signed than every other cunt put together. An absolute bombscare of a centre back. Makes Ross Perry look like fkn Baresi.

2 minutes ago, Widget said:

Cannot believe so many posters have martin in their starting 11.

This donkey has caused more goals since he signed than every other cunt put together. An absolute bombscare of a centre back. Makes Ross Perry look like fkn Baresi.

That’s an exaggeration but sure put Cardoso in if it means that much to ye - both utterly shite, honestly don’t care which one starts 

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

Without reading the whole thread, is it only me that does not give a fuck about this season any more?

This team, board and "management" have brought me to my knees, can't be arsed, might look in at the match thread but fucked if I can be bothered watching it even on a stream.

I’ll cram in the first half before work but these players have had it as far as I’m concerned.

The manner of that performance last week is something I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed before. 

Weve had plenty of shite results and kicks in the balls but those players don’t deserve our backing. 

You watch we’ll probably win today and it’ll be back to Windass and co back on their Twitter accounts telling us how great we are as fans followed by pictures of the players having a right laugh at training this week - fuck the lot of them - absolute cowards 

This team have let us down time and again, with even 5% more effort we could still be in with a chance of the title but we are the masters of our own downfall.

Finding it hard to be positive in all of this due to the players......still I will be there today but have little appetite for this one.

Need to win to keep pressure on aberdeen and keep the gab between us and hibs to ensure second place. Personally I think we will come out the traps flying the players and managers know last week was not good enough and we must attack. Hearts won't be able to handle us attacking them. 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Win our next two games then they’ll get beat at Tynecastle.

4 points  behind  wi 2 games to play.

Looking like it could be another helicopter Sunday at Easter Road...

:dance:

‘If’ that was to occur, I think it would probably be the best yet ?

31 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Need to win to keep pressure on aberdeen and keep the gab between us and hibs to ensure second place. Personally I think we will come out the traps flying the players and managers know last week was not good enough and we must attack. Hearts won't be able to handle us attacking them. 

Previous Rangers teams would, but I seriously doubt the character and balls of the current squad. I hope we do, and we smash them today. 

Archived