Next three matches

Over the moon with the appointment and have been acting like a kid at Christmas all day.However a bit of reality has just kicked in and despite the euphoria I can't be fuckin arsed going over to watch that bunch of spineless losers tomorrow. I hope by the start of next season they've all had their fuckin jotters

Tough one for me, obviously I’d love to see a positive reaction and to finish the season strongly, if the players show they are capable of raising their game, and it was just down to disharmony and in organisations on Murtys part, then for fuck sake they all need a boot in the balls. Whether they liked or respected murty or not they are duty bound to perform for this club and our support, anything less is unacceptable 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

What Rangers should be doing is getting Gerrard on pitch at half time tomorrow and advertising the shit out of it to get any remaining tickets sold 

Don't think they'll  need to do much advertising now. Tickets will be flying after this.

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Most of us are tempted to play some of the youngsters, but I would actually play most of the first team regulars as a last chance saloon option to see what they are really made of with the prospect of a new management regime coming in. Our youngsters could end up hammered in last 3 games due to lack of experience and the debris playing alongside them, especially our crap defence.

If the first team players  impress then good, we can either keep them and/or punt them for our own and their good. If they don't show character and commitment and proffessonal integrity and ability  then they are gone in close season to lower Scottish or English leagues. 

I would have no problem with getting rid of at least 11 of them as I'm sure Gerrard and the new coaching staff can recognise 4 or 5 triers, then identify 3 or 4 of our talented youngsters and bring in a half a dozen players of young talent on loan and  a half a dozen experienced in the short term as a basic squad.  

The experienced ones I'd probably keep for now would be Tavernier, Holt, Jack, Candeias, Morelos (and possibly Dorrans after a good kick up the backside), probably Wallace, along with youngsters Docherty and McCrorie.

I respect Kenny Miller as a player, but he has to go too, no player should assume themselves bigger than the club. Windass can be sold off too, and I expect Notts Forest to loan Cummings out elsewhere next season. 

Fods and Alnwick I'd also wish good luck but would move them on too.

I would add John and Murphy to that list.

While I hope they all up their game and we get second, I'm sure the new boss saw enough in the last three surrenders to the beasts not to be fooled.

A couple of the kids, who will not have had as much exposure to the surrender monkeys, could be worth persevering with but the rest can fuck off on June 1st.

11 hours ago, tannerall said:

Most of us are tempted to play some of the youngsters, but I would actually play most of the first team regulars as a last chance saloon option to see what they are really made of with the prospect of a new management regime coming in. Our youngsters could end up hammered in last 3 games due to lack of experience and the debris playing alongside them, especially our crap defence.

If the first team players  impress then good, we can either keep them and/or punt them for our own and their good. If they don't show character and commitment and proffessonal integrity and ability  then they are gone in close season to lower Scottish or English leagues. 

I would have no problem with getting rid of at least 11 of them as I'm sure Gerrard and the new coaching staff can recognise 4 or 5 triers, then identify 3 or 4 of our talented youngsters and bring in a half a dozen players of young talent on loan and  a half a dozen experienced in the short term as a basic squad.  

The experienced ones I'd probably keep for now would be Tavernier, Holt, Jack, Candeias, Morelos (and possibly Dorrans after a good kick up the backside), probably Wallace, along with youngsters Docherty and McCrorie.

I respect Kenny Miller as a player, but he has to go too, no player should assume themselves bigger than the club. Windass can be sold off too, and I expect Notts Forest to loan Cummings out elsewhere next season. 

Fods and Alnwick I'd also wish good luck but would move them on too.

They have already shown what they are made of and it certainly aint fucking steel girders. There is no redemption.

Of a 30 man squad, 9 can leave without costing us. Of the 21 left, those good enough, just maybe, Jack, Murphy, Docherty, John, McCrory, Candias.

The rest can GTF and will be. As for Tav, sorry, he is one of the common denominators and everything that is wrong with us. He gave us what he could, but simply not good enough. Wes will not be in between the sticks come next season my ITK person tells me. They are all players that we can never win this league with. They've done their bit, but nowhere near good enough for where we are going.

We might just win today, but I can see us shredded against the sheep and hivs.

Signing Stevie G might just give our players an extra yard, but his signing was everything the rest of Scotland was dreading. They now also have more reason to beat us. The lemmon in particular will be looking to humiliate us and McInnes needs to do it to keep fans onside as he is seen a failure. These last three games have an added edge to them.

We know the obvious limitations of these players. Thanks for the service but time to move on as we head into a new era and the baggage must be left behind, or there will be no change.

12 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Hopefully we see the players putting in everything they've got. Now that they have a new manager to impress surely to fuck they will show up and give what they've got. I know for sure if I was there id be desperate to impress Gerrard. To play for the greatest team in football should be enough to get anyone give e everything but to also play for a manager who was a great player must add to that.

Maybe we will find out who's actually good enough to play for us. I know they have all been horrendous and thats a let off for them if I'm being honest but I hope to fuck they show how much it means to wear that jersey because I don't think Gerrard will stand for anything less.

Let's get second place and start next season in a positive mood.

Fucking lets go!

Many of these guys don't deserve to wear our jersey again. IMO they are not good enough and never will be.

There is no way back for a lot of them and I'm sure Gerrard will have seen all he needed in the last 2 old firms.

I expect the majority are playing there last home game today and that Gerrard is planning a major sqaud overhaul. 

if these players cannot get up for these 3 games & show something, like pro footy players should, then they should ALL be shown the door & hang there heads in shame.

If it were up to me i would also dock they wages & thank them for consistently not trying & letting our awesome fans down !!!!