Next three matches

Hopefully we see the players putting in everything they've got. Now that they have a new manager to impress surely to fuck they will show up and give what they've got. I know for sure if I was there id be desperate to impress Gerrard. To play for the greatest team in football should be enough to get anyone give e everything but to also play for a manager who was a great player must add to that.

Maybe we will find out who's actually good enough to play for us. I know they have all been horrendous and thats a let off for them if I'm being honest but I hope to fuck they show how much it means to wear that jersey because I don't think Gerrard will stand for anything less.

Let's get second place and start next season in a positive mood.

Fucking lets go!

46 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Hopefully we see the players putting in everything they've got. Now that they have a new manager to impress surely to fuck they will show up and give what they've got. I know for sure if I was there id be desperate to impress Gerrard. To play for the greatest team in football should be enough to get anyone give e everything but to also play for a manager who was a great player must add to that.

Maybe we will find out who's actually good enough to play for us. I know they have all been horrendous and thats a let off for them if I'm being honest but I hope to fuck they show how much it means to wear that jersey because I don't think Gerrard will stand for anything less.

Let's get second place and start next season in a positive mood.

Fucking lets go!

bit late in the day for these spineless fuckers to show anything as far as I'm concerned 

14 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

If they can't get up for these games trying to impress Gerrard and knowing their Rangers futures are on the line then they need to go

To be honest think most need to go anyway.Really despise players that can only give their all for certain reasons.Be it new manager,point to prove,contract renewal or whatever.If a player can’t give his all for our Club week in week week out then they can get to fuck.They may not have a great game every week but giving their all should be a given.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Most of them don’t deserve to pull the shirt on again come the end of the season regardless of how well they might play or how hard they might try in the next three games.

This. A part of me doesn’t want them playing out their skin to impress him and maybe get to keep their Rangers careers 

they’ve proved far too many times they can’t be trusted

i want second but if it was upto me  we’d win all 3 games playing shite and a slog just so there’s no false senses of security or crack papering going on 

The only negative in what’s been a some what tremendous day is it’s got they spineless pricks that wear our jersey off the hook tomorrow, they were rightly getting what’s coming to them , lots of empty seats and truthful opinions vented towards them ,now we’re all buzzing and desperate to go watch this shower shitehouses again tomorrow ??

Most of us are tempted to play some of the youngsters, but I would actually play most of the first team regulars as a last chance saloon option to see what they are really made of with the prospect of a new management regime coming in. Our youngsters could end up hammered in last 3 games due to lack of experience and the debris playing alongside them, especially our crap defence.

If the first team players  impress then good, we can either keep them and/or punt them for our own and their good. If they don't show character and commitment and proffessonal integrity and ability  then they are gone in close season to lower Scottish or English leagues. 

I would have no problem with getting rid of at least 11 of them as I'm sure Gerrard and the new coaching staff can recognise 4 or 5 triers, then identify 3 or 4 of our talented youngsters and bring in a half a dozen players of young talent on loan and  a half a dozen experienced in the short term as a basic squad.  

The experienced ones I'd probably keep for now would be Tavernier, Holt, Jack, Candeias, Morelos (and possibly Dorrans after a good kick up the backside), probably Wallace, along with youngsters Docherty and McCrorie.

I respect Kenny Miller as a player, but he has to go too, no player should assume themselves bigger than the club. Windass can be sold off too, and I expect Notts Forest to loan Cummings out elsewhere next season. 

Fods and Alnwick I'd also wish good luck but would move them on too.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This. A part of me doesn’t want them playing out their skin to impress him and maybe get to keep their Rangers careers 

they’ve proved far too many times they can’t be trusted

i want second but if it was upto me  we’d win all 3 games playing shite and a slog just so there’s no false senses of security or crack papering going on 

Be interesting to see what players he can improve as we can’t bin the lot of them.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Be interesting to see what players he can improve as we can’t bin the lot of them.

They don’t need to improve they need binned - they are losers with an ingrained failure mentality 

We've been waiting 2 years on some of these guys to show they're good enough.  If it hasn't happened by now it never will.  

Kilmarnock have beaten us the last two times we've played them and I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again.  The team needs gutted this summer.

I reckon a victory against Kilmarnock tomorrow as a basic, then one win or two draws against Aberdeen and Hibs to secure third or even second place.

There's the challenge for our players right there. 

Just now, tannerall said:

I reckon a victory against Kilmarnock tomorrow as a basic, then one win or two draws against Aberdeen and Hibs to secure third or even second place.

There's the challenge for our players right there. 

celtic will lie down to Aberdeen last day of season though if it helps them pip us to second - nothing surer 

wins against Kilmarnock and Aberdeen and a draw against Hibs perhaps would do it?

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Most of them don’t deserve to pull the shirt on again come the end of the season regardless of how well they might play or how hard they might try in the next three games.

Yip....the last thing we need are players turning up for 3 games as if there future is dependant on it.....fuck that they have all been part of the 13 games we have lost this season....that alone tells me the majority aren't good enough

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They don’t need to improve they need binned - they are losers with an ingrained failure mentality 

I agree but there’s no way they’ll all get punted. Some will up their game, some he’ll get more out of but ultimately it’ll need to be new signings that will improve the team and hopefully challenge for the league. Don’t think the next three games will matter a fuck as to who stays or goes.

We must win them.

The players should be playing for their Rangers careers and wanting desperately to impress the new manager, and have  enough pride to want to avoid not finishing second, sadly I have no faith that they will, they've had too many chances to show they have the right mentality to play for Rangers, at least under the managers we've had, they' looked like they've chucked it under murty and dont think they have it in them to pull form and desire out their collective arses to win these games.

Please prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

If we don’t pump kilmarnock at home tomorrow after the buzz today, then that tells us all we need to know about this bunch of players.

No chance.  They delicate wee flowers will be worrying too much about the big bad Rangers fans shouting at them. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

What Rangers should be doing is getting Gerrard on pitch at half time tomorrow and advertising the shit out of it to get any remaining tickets sold 

There's a chance he could be on BT for the 5.30 game. I thought we would have heard about him being at the game tomorrow but wasn't really mentioned