Glenn Middleton

Raligt

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/07/is-it-already-time-Rangers-handed-glenn-middleton-new-contract/

Anyone seen him play for the development squad? Seen he was called upto the u21s aswell. Surprised he hasn't been given a bit of gametime. 

Maybe needs to go out on loan for 6 months in order to push for a start next season.

Now is not the time to gamble with youths going for second no matter how bad some of this current lot are 

I really like wee Atakyi and was destroying the cream of Europe then played a bit in a Florida friendly and looked like a fish out of water - I don’t know how to bridge it and ease the transition that’s for our coaches to work out 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

It pisses me off that when I google "Rangers", HITC articles are always near the top. How did they manage to pull that? They are shite. 

Because people share their links in forums and elsewhere increasing their SEO ranking. Viscious circle. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Now is not the time to gamble with youths going for second no matter how bad some of this current lot are 

I really like wee Atakyi and was destroying the cream of Europe then played a bit in a Florida friendly and looked like a fish out of water - I don’t know how to bridge it and ease the transition that’s for our coaches to work out 

Has to be loans for professional level experience. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Has to be loans for professional level experience. 

Aye it does but to decent teams - I feel we are wasting our time dobbing out our best players to Dumbarton 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye it does but to decent teams - I feel we are wasting our time dobbing out our best players to Dumbarton 

Depends on their age I guess but yeah I agree, think a season for Middleton at a Hamilton/Dundee would be ideal. Good breeding grounds for young players.

2 hours ago, OhW said:

It pisses me off that when I google "Rangers", HITC articles are always near the top. How did they manage to pull that? They are shite. 

Websites like that one have absolutley ruined ‘News Now Rangers’ which used to be a regular port of call for me.  

Now it’s riddled with link to just absolute garbage.