Dave king statement

KWBear

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cooperson said:

Thanks for that.

Its hard to keep up from afar i get everything a day late here ??

No worries Cooperson anything else I can help you with don't be a stranger and just ask 

30 minutes ago, backup said:

There was no company before The Rangers, The Rangers was the /club/company, which the MoA was enacted for.

There is no badge at the top, that is a cash seal. for 3pounds five shillings and five pence. 

RFC read it and weep, when you can show me a Rangers top with TRFC on it I might listen to you  

There is no The Rangers FC, we are Rangers Football Club. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

RFC read it and weep, when you can show me a Rangers top with TRFC on it I might listen to you  

There is no The Rangers FC, we are Rangers Football Club. 

Why would I weep when I am correct.

6 minutes ago, backup said:

Why would I weep when I am correct.

Your not, and using the taig approach of if I just keeping saying I’m right then I’m right won’t work. 

Maybe you better tell the club that they are wrong then. 

https://Rangers.co.uk/

http://www.rangerslotto.co.uk/?doing_wp_cron=1527768553.1267139911651611328125

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.

You better get on Wiki and change the name because according to you it’s wrong. ??

Had a look on most of the Scottish clubs fan forums

Not one single person saying there is anything wrong with the entirety of Scottish Football being ran by celtic men for celtic men

Scummy disillusioned bastards happily bending over to the child abusers every whim

It's really no wonder they win fuck all and have zero history with such a lack of ambition 

12 hours ago, backup said:

No you obviously do not  know the name of The Rangers, perhaps you have invented a new what is it you call it "phrase", best keep quiet rather than you make foolish comment, at least you now know The Rangers proper name.

In fact my old granda Jim used to say “the Rangers” so as I’ve already said I know the name of my club, of that there is no doubt. Nice try at twisting your use of words though, nowadays when someone says “the Rangers” it’s usually a beggar who’s spouting shite.......don’t you agree??

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

In fact my old granda Jim used to say “the Rangers” so as I’ve already said I know the name of my club, of that there is no doubt. Nice try at twisting your use of words though, nowadays when someone says “the Rangers” it’s usually a beggar who’s spouting shite.......don’t you agree??

that you are a bheggar, I couldn't possibly comment.

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

We are 'the Rangers', the Teddy Bears.

I agree with you though.  But I chuck it back at them.

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your not, and using the taig approach of if I just keeping saying I’m right then I’m right won’t work. 

Maybe you better tell the club that they are wrong then. 

https://Rangers.co.uk/

http://www.rangerslotto.co.uk/?doing_wp_cron=1527768553.1267139911651611328125

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.

You better get on Wiki and change the name because according to you it’s wrong. ??

Wiki :lol::lol::lol: You stick with wiki, me I will stick with the MoA from companies house and historical crests posted by good people here.

Incidentally we never had a crest on our shirts until 1968 onwards, each to their own, and there we leave it.

18 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Not one single person saying there is anything wrong with the entirety of Scottish Football being ran by celtic men for celtic men

Scummy disillusioned bastards happily bending over to the child abusers every whim

It's really no wonder they win fuck all and have zero history with such a lack of ambition 

that's cos their happy just to take their cut.

7 minutes ago, Rmc54 said:

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

Just to add,

The famous 'RFC' Scroll crest is instantly recognisable to football fans across the world and is steeped in history.

It is believed to have been used by the Club since its formation in 1872 although the oldest item to be found with this crest stamped on it is from 1881-82 season. The Members Ticket for Rangers' previous home at Kinning Park is now on display in the Ibrox Trophy Room and this traditional design remained in place for over 70 years.

In 1959 the club moved away from this detail, replacing the Scroll crest with a lion and the Club's now famous motto  'READY'.  A new circular look was also chosen, as can be seen from the image taken from a Rangers Handbook from 1959-60. 

At the end of the 60s this again changed with Rangers having to register a new Crest which would become synonymous with the Club.  The 'READY' Crest again featured a circular design but with 'The Rangers Football Club Ltd' shortened to 'Rangers Football Club' on the outer rim.  In the middle a larger football was put in place with the lion and 'Ready' motto more prominent. This has remained the same ever since.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

that you are a bheggar, I couldn't possibly comment.

I’ll ask you again so you understand as clearly you have difficulty. Do you agree that “the Rangers” is a term Rangers haters use as a snide dig because of the holding company changing from Rangers Football Club to The Rangers Football Club? If yes, please explain why you didn’t just say Rangers? 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’ll ask you again so you understand as clearly you have difficulty. Do you agree that “the Rangers” is a term Rangers haters use as a snide dig because of the holding company changing from Rangers Football Club to The Rangers Football Club? If yes, please explain why you didn’t just say Rangers? 

The holding company was never Rangers Football Club, if you must comment at least know what you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Wiki :lol::lol::lol: You stick with wiki, me I will stick with the MoA from companies house and historical crests posted by good people here.

Incidentally we never had a crest on our shirts until 1968 onwards, each to their own, and there we leave it.

You's two should just punch fuck outta each other and be done with it ... loser has to buy the forum breakfast

24 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

stockholm syndrome

13 minutes ago, backup said:

Yip definitely taigness in that approach, only look at things that suit your argument. 

Never knew I supported a company, was always a football team I followed. 

What was that crest from 1968 onwards????

4 minutes ago, backup said:

The holding company was never Rangers Football Club, if you must comment at least know what you are talking about.

I apologise you are correct on that my mistake, as you were Tom

Archived