KWBear

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Rmc54 said:

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

On reflection I remember those from an article about The Rangers crest on gersnet, excellent it was.

You may be interested in a programme from back in the day also.

the rangers1.jpg

Just now, backup said:

On reflection I remember those from an article about The Rangers crest on gersnet, excellent it was.

You may be interested in a programme from back in the day also.

the rangers1.jpg

You want me post that article. 

It doesn’t suit your taigy stance on this. 

You seem to think we all support The Rangers Football Club LTD. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You want me post that article. 

It doesn’t suit your taigy stance on this. 

You seem to think we all support The Rangers Football Club LTD. ??

Enjoy your day, I am.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Enjoy your day, I am.

So am I, making you look more of a fool than normal is great fun. 

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/online-museum/club-history/483-the-Rangers-crest

Notice how in good Protestant fashion I can look at both sides of the argument, and see the difference between the Football Club that we all support and the Company that owned the club. 

Since the clubs inception in 1872 we've always been known as 'The Rangers'.  For the record, our rivals on the other side of the city are called 'The celtic'.  In 1994 they changed their name officially to The celtic so both clubs have 'The' in the titles.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Since the clubs inception in 1872 we've always been known as 'The Rangers'.  For the record, our rivals on the other side of the city are called 'The celtic'.  In 1994 they changed their name officially to The celtic so both clubs have 'The' in the titles.  

Wrong

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

The club name has been "Rangers FC" for a long time, I believe since our formation in 1872. The club has at times been known as "The Rangers" as well, likely due to the fact the company names have always been "The Rangers Football Club". However there is a distinction between the company and club names as they are separate entities. The operating company owns and runs the football club.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So am I, making you look more of a fool than normal is great fun. 

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/online-museum/club-history/483-the-Rangers-crest

Notice how in good Protestant fashion I can look at both sides of the argument, and see the difference between the Football Club that we all support and the Company that owned the club. 

Early on while I was educating you with facts and you believed you had an argument to counter, I remembered the old adage, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

I left you to continue arguing with yourself, I must say it has been amusing watching your contortions, do continue with your excellent repertoire it is most entertaining.

Has anyone got the tweet where timirish tells the tax QC that he doesnt know what he is talking about, and thanks him for his contribution to the debate anyway, then a baffled response from Julyan, who must have wondered what planet he had landed on.

23 minutes ago, backup said:

Early on while I was educating you with facts and you believed you had an argument to counter, I remembered the old adage, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

I left you to continue arguing with yourself, I must say it has been amusing watching your contortions, do continue with your excellent repertoire it is most entertaining.

?? you better stop talking to yourself in the mirror if you want to avoid idiots. 

Could also say to you “Never argue with a taig because they ignore facts and believe they are never wrong” 

Have to ask, I take it you believe the club died????? 

53 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Club name: Rangers FC

Aka: Rangers, The Rangers, The Rangers FC, Glasgow Rangers.

Company names: The Rangers Football Club Ltd; The Rangers Football Club Plc

New company name is RIFC (Rangers International Football Club Ltd) So Idiotup must think we died  

12 minutes ago, backup said:

Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser....

Backupisamongo.thumb.PNG.77d71c93138ce2cae466ebbbf2cb080c.PNG

Is his real name Backup or is it Bawsburst? Certainly Backup seems to be the more common name these days, but there's much uncertainty. 

But I think we can all agree that, either way, he's a twat.

Archived