Season ticket list swelled....

Billy1984

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, that’d be fair enough if the waiting list meant anything mate. The waiting list just gets you an email to say they’re going on public sale 

How many have we sold? I hoping to sell the broomloan also, meaning no season ticket no football, I know it's not fair on the cunts that can only afford game by game ( As it's not cheap) , but i sends out a message that we as a support will stick by our club through thick or thin.    

Maybe time ithe club got the plans from the bluebells are blue video ( 6 in a row) out as we had plans for the corners then and Ibrox was gonna hold 60,000 before we put those stupid screens in.  Get the capacity up as the sales from an extra 10,000 fans attending through season ticket sales or public sales  will certainly close the gap on them.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

How many have we sold? I hoping to sell the broomloan also, meaning no season ticket no football, I know it's not fair on the cunts that can only afford game by game ( As it's not cheap) , but i sends out a message that we as a support will stick by our club through thick or thin.    

Maybe time ithe club got the plans from the bluebells are blue video ( 6 in a row) out as we had plans for the corners then and Ibrox was gonna hold 60,000 before we put those stupid screens in.  Get the capacity up as the sales from an extra 10,000 fans attending through season ticket sales or public sales  will certainly close the gap on them.

No idea how many are sold so far mate, renewals have only ended. 

I wish they'd hurry up and go on sale though as the money I have set aside for a ST is annoying me to look at :lol:

I hope we take his money, freekin total mutant idiot, wow one more on the waiting list, big deal. I would pee myself at his reaction to giving us his hard earned  illegal cash but pity the poor old soul, he robbed/mugged/conned/molested to get it.

:megaanguish:

Honestly no even surprised by these dullard braindead bastards trolling anymore. Mind when Wallace was chairman and he put up that fans questionaire thing on the club website. Beggar trolls were pure wanking themselves over it on social media encouraging each other to fill it in. Cannot ever imagine looking at their manky tink website. Obssessed does not really cover it. Like an illness with them. A mental one obviously.