Edmiston House - NARSA

kris1984

I think the cost involved in l the removal of the asbestos has previously been heavily exaggerated btw.

There are plenty licenced companies to choose from and i'm sure a corporate deal could be reached with one of these companies to sweeten the deal should they be Rangers friendly, surely if i can think ofĀ thatĀ then the guys running the club should be able to?

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I think the cost involved in l the removal of the asbestos has previously been heavily exaggerated btw.

There are plenty licenced companies to choose from and i'm sure a corporate deal could be reached with one of these companies to sweeten the deal should they be Rangers friendly, surely if i can think ofĀ thatĀ then the guys running the club should be able to?

We think of lots of things the people running the club aren't able to.Ā 

If you're relying on the people running RangersĀ to display some common sense, I can only ask if you've been in a coma for 6 years?

Use it as a kennel for Tav's dugs. I have a pair of rusty old garden shears and am free every Sunday.Ā 

Nobody would hear them shriek in agony as asbestos absorbs sound. Charge the drug dealers we sell the muttsĀ  to 10 ā„… of their profits. Quids in and everyone is happy homies.Ā 

:guns:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, gsa said:

We think of lots of things the people running the club aren't able to.Ā 

If you're relying on the people running RangersĀ to display some common sense, I can only ask if you've been in a coma for 6 years?

Yes, I was in a coma and when i came out of it i have been known to have occasional sarcastic outbursts.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure what the cost is in Scotland but in other parts of the world itā€™s quite expensive due to the fees for disposal and the insurance and liability costs for your staff etc which gets passed on in the contract.

If it is the same then i donā€™t know if itā€™s the case of just charging for the labour involved.