Mark Allen

Boyd9her

35 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Who was the gnome faced Man City guy we had. Was it Graham Wallace?

Hawd on and I’ll get someone who gives a fuck...

C5142A64-55E0-4A03-AD74-1AF007950AB1.jpeg.f57012ef0b7074b6476a9a347dfbcd57.jpeg  doesn’t give a fuck either

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

What is he doing in Spain anyway should he not be trying to sign players

40 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Looks v much like he’s there for a bit of a jolly, cutting about with training gear & shades on not a great idea. 

What is there that be can't do over there, that he could do here.

Is it not a good thing that he'd like to see the things our new coaching staff are going to bring, and be in constant contact with Gerrard?

The way it sounds, with Allen as DoF, they are going to have to have a good working relationship. I don't think having Allen sat in an office 1700 miles away, whilst Gerrard has a proper look at the squaad, is the best way to start it.

The transfer window's not open yet, this time should be spent with the manager and DoF discussing what we need, and who the targets should be.

14 hours ago, bigblueyonder said:

There are two kinds of people with an opinion on Mark Allen those that don't know what he does but think he's doing shit and those that don't know what he's doing but think he's doing  it well.

In fact there are three kinds of people with opinions. I am in the third category. I know what he does and it's fuck all. You,me or any one of thousands if not millions of ordinary fans could do what he does.

2 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

In fact there are three kinds of people with opinions. I am in the third category. I know what he does and it's fuck all. You,me or any one of thousands if not millions of ordinary fans could do what he does.

first category