Most players signed in a window

K.A.I

I'm just curious if anyone knows? was thinking about it there if the Roma forward signs on loan, I think that makes it 8 with more to come.

I know Advocaat signed Numan, Van Bronckhorst, Charbonnier, Kanchelskis, Amato, Wallace, Hendry, Prodan in his first window.

Smith's last season first time round, I think he signed Niemi, Vidmar, Thern, Stensaas, Gattusso, Negri, Amoruso, Porinni, Johansson that's 9 - but has there ever been more in one go?

McCoist in the summer of 2012 - Cribari, Faure, Arygiou, Templeton, Black, Sandaza, Kyle, Shiels and Stella. 9 also. 

3 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Warburton must have brought in double figures when he arrived

From top of my head ... Wilson, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Foderingham, Zelalem, Ball, Odouwa, Waghorn, Taverneir .. without thinking of anymore that's 10 so aye 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

From top of my head ... Wilson, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Foderingham, Zelalem, Ball, Odouwa, Waghorn, Taverneir .. without thinking of anymore that's 10 so aye 

Was there not an Eastern European keeper as well?

The past three summer windows we have had to try and almost have a complete overhaul. I'm hoping 12 months time we are not doing the same thing otherwise it means we have had another shite season and probably a new manager.

Get this transfer window right by adding quality and.not shite squad fillers.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think he came in January tho

He certainly did, mate! Maciej Gostomski was signed at the start of January 2016. If I remember correctly, he was the second signing by Warburton in that transfer window after Harry Forrester.

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

He certainly did, mate! Maciej Gostomski was signed at the start of January 2016. If I remember correctly, he was the second signing by Warburton in that transfer window after Harry Forrester.

Strange signing that keeper he stayed about a month then returned home if I remember correctly

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

11 with loans last season

No not season, window.

most

in 

window

I know there wasn't transfer windows when Advocaat and Smith were the managers in the 90's but I'm just counting the summer as the one period like a window.

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Alves, Cardoso, Dorrans, Herrerra, Pena, Morelos, Dalcio, John, Jack, Nemane & Candieas 

That's a horrific window when you see the names laid out like that isn't it.

Just now, K.A.I said:

That's a horrific window when you see the names laid out like that isn't it.

I was going to add that in....only 3 I would say had any real impact for us and I'm probably being kind to John at that....what I would say about John is the old firm games....he only played in 2 and they were as close as we got to them, the other 3 saw us getting exposed to often down their right side.

Just now, hammer93 said:

I was going to add that in....only 3 I would say had any real impact for us and I'm probably being kind to John at that....what I would say about John is the old firm games....he only played in 2 and they were as close as we got to them, the other 3 saw us getting exposed to often down their right side.

He's an ok signing, but ideally he'd be a squad option for left-hand side .. only two names from that list that jumps out as making an impact is Candaies and Morelos tbh ... Dorrans and Alves will get another chance to prove their worth I reckon but you can't really say they've been good signings in all honesty - less said about the rest the better.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He played in three mate, shocker at Hampden