What (who) are we missing?

7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

You're vermin. I have my two plus up to five others that cut through my garden, along with a couple of foxes.

The foxes shit on the grass the cats tend to shit where they can't be seen. Dumping the shit on the owners paths/door steps fine.

Shut up. I’d kill the lot of them.

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Feed them anti freeze in milk 

A chap in South Lanarkshire was caught poisoning cats with anti-freeze, they died in agony.

I don't think he will be ever attempting to do so again, it all ended rather badly for him, very badly.

23 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Whoa, wait a minute let's not be too hasty, kill the French you say?

Now I can get behind that.

if he takes Anti-Freeze off the table (yes I have had a cat killed by that) then maybe I might let the other endangered species off the list.

The French have no fucking chance, well to be fair anywhere outside of Paris I will give some pardon too, but those cunts in Paris have to die. London too.

5 minutes ago, backup said:

A chap in South Lanarkshire was caught poisoning cats with anti-freeze, they died in agony.

I don't think he will be ever attempting to do so again, it all ended rather badly for him, very badly.

i knew a guy whose neighbours big german shephard was a vicious bastard and he couldnt put his weans out to play in the garden.  he ended up cooking some steak then took a sponge drenched it in the juices and threw it to the dog.  an hour later his weans were able to play outside

29 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Cats are vermin, left to roam and do as they please. I’ve got 4 that frequent in my garden using it as a litter tray, so every time they shite I lift it with a shovel and put it on the owners path or door step. 

Accountability.

Use lemon or Orange peel ratard.

12 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i knew a guy whose neighbours big german shephard was a vicious bastard and he couldnt put his weans out to play in the garden.  he ended up cooking some steak then took a sponge drenched it in the juices and threw it to the dog.  an hour later his weans were able to play outside

Cunts that kill animals must feel so fucking hard, why not just go down to the hospital and just start kicking fuck out of ill people? Fucking Wankers.

Just now, Malvern said:

Cunts that kill animals must feel so fucking hard, why not just go down to the hospital and just start kicking fuck out of ill people? Fucking Wankers.

agree that its wrong however so is defending animals that have attacked children as well.  dont get the hospital part tho

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

agree that its wrong however so is defending animals that have attacked children as well.  dont get the hospital part tho

Because animal killers tend to go on to kill people. There are multiple studies investigating the relationship between kids who torture, mutilate and kill animals, and serial killers.

5 minutes ago, backup said:

which animal attacked whom, your neighour ?

no was a friend from years ago.  his neighbours had a big aggressive german shephard and it bit one of his young weans at the time.  he tried to reason with the guy but as he was polish he always tried to act all smart by explaining he doesnt understand polish.

his wee girl went out the back door one day and the thing grabbed her by the hair so he snapped and done what he done.

quite a few people in the scheme had been snapped at by the dog as well when passning by the front garden and he had some amount of grief thru the dog

8 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Because animal killers tend to go on to kill people. There are multiple studies investigating the relationship between kids who torture, mutilate and kill animals, and serial killers.

ok fair enough better watch my back now in case he tries to kill me

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

For me, for the starting 11, we need players in the mould of a Numan, a Van Bronckhorst, a Barry Ferguson and a Jelavic. Which is nigh on impossible for us to find/afford these days...

You think thats whats required to topple that current taig side? :lol:

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

no was a friend from years ago.  his neighbours had a big aggressive german shephard and it bit one of his young weans at the time.  he tried to reason with the guy but as he was polish he always tried to act all smart by explaining he doesnt understand polish.

his wee girl went out the back door one day and the thing grabbed her by the hair so he snapped and done what he done.

quite a few people in the scheme had been snapped at by the dog as well when passning by the front garden and he had some amount of grief thru the dog

why didn’t they report the dog and owner to the police, barbaric to slaughter a dumb animal in such a terrible way, sickening.

Just now, backup said:

why didn’t they report the dog and owner to the police, barbaric to slaughter a dumb animal in such a terrible way, sickening.

fuck knows why,  probably because hes the type that always says you should never grass

39 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Guys a fucking tool

23 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

fuck knows why,  probably because hes the type that always says you should never grass

I must say your neighbour sounds as if he has mental problems, he really shouldn’t be near children or any vulnerable person or animal.

A real striker, goalscorer (potentially Sadiq) would prefer to have a couple of them aswell. 

Think we lack a mobile number 10 type who can open up defences. 

If you compare us to celtic that's the two areas where they are head and shoulders above us at the moment upfront and that number 10 role. 

I think we've strengthen enough in the other areas to compete with them in those areas. 

We need a LB , Flanagan is better at RB, another CB, a creative midfielder ideally who can shoot from outside the box, at least another striker /2 and a right winger. I hope we sell Fod, Windass Morelos if we get a good bid. Anything we can for Wallace , Cardoso ,Herrara and get Haliday , Hodson, Forrester off the books.