Charity Auction

Not Rangers related but I was allowed to post last year so hope it's ok again...

I have 4 weekend passes to Electric Fields music festival at Drumlanrig Castle in Dumfries which runs from Thursday the 30th of August to Saturday the 1st of September.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be headlining the Friday night and a full list of the rest of the line-up can be found on the link below.

http://electricfieldsfestival.com/line-up-2018/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_arQ89mh3AIVBrTtCh03AA02EAAYASABEgItYvD_BwE

If you go on to the website and try and book 4 weekend tickets with the Thursday night included, the cheapest price you'll find is £620.

I'm auctioning these off with a starting bid of £200 for all 4 tickets. The auction will run until next Saturday which is the 21st of July and the money raised will be donated to Scottish Disability Sport and Frame Football Scotland. The winners details will be passed on to the festival organisers and their passes will be sent to them as E-tickets.

Also, I've set up a just giving page if any of the generous people on here would like to help me out with a donation for 2 very worthy causes. For clarification, I will not be wearing a celtic top in this game. A full explanation of why I'm donating to both charities can also be found on the link. One of them is helping to support a Scottish national team that isn't tied to the SFA which may appeal to some on here *cough* @K.A.I *cough*

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/craig-mckay-1

12 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Well that would be very much appreciated!

Also thank you @Zetland for your donation too! ?

£30 donated from The Fund.  :rangers:

and a fiver from myself.  (I'm not as flush as Zet! )

Keep up the Good Work.

Oh and don't forget your Fund Membership this season!  :p:

cc634b34-b013-4a66-8f27-8fe9275087ee.jpg

5 hours ago, govanblue said:

£30 donated from The Fund.  :rangers:

and a fiver from myself.  (I'm not as flush as Zet! )

Keep up the Good Work.

Oh and don't forget your Fund Membership this season!  :p:

cc634b34-b013-4a66-8f27-8fe9275087ee.jpg

Thank you very much!

Thanks to you, The Fund and a generous donation from @WILLIAM BEAR I've got my online target for this year so thanks again!

I'll have my fund membership sorted out before the first league game guaranteed. Thanks for the support!

On 17/07/2018 at 06:36, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Thank you very much!

Thanks to you, The Fund and a generous donation from @WILLIAM BEAR I've got my online target for this year so thanks again!

I'll have my fund membership sorted out before the first league game guaranteed. Thanks for the support!

:tu: