Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Anyone know where I could find a PS4 controller for around £35 (or less, obviously)?

Pretty skint atm and it seems my current is giving up on me. 

Could try ebay. Shopto has a page that sells them and use the code PAYDAY. Gets you 10% off. 

On 28/09/2018 at 10:45, RosscoRFC87 said:

refrained from getting into UT when I heard about people addicted to buying gold packs, is it easy to get hooked into ploughing money into it?

I’m happy enough playing Seasons if there’s 3 of us on, clubs.

Was just curious if you’s put money into it

Tbh this year there’s very little need to plough money into it given the rewards you receive every week now especially if your playing division rival guaranteed at least 42k coins each week 

22 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I have fifa for the ps4. Sometimes when i play a friend in kick off mode the keeper is selected in-play and I can't select any other player. Anyone have a solution?

Sounds like one of you might be pressing the big pad in the middle by mistake that selects the keeper only or full squad during the match

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Genuinely change my min on this near enough every day, amount of stupid stuff that's happened to me the day is unbelievable

They have fucked about with too much this year mate, sprinting is weird and the stupid wee inside of the foot shot from outside the box is annoying.

5 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

They have fucked about with too much this year mate, sprinting is weird and the stupid wee inside of the foot shot from outside the box is annoying.

The bounces that go against me when tackling is infuriating mate, and the timed shooting when you’re spamming b for a header has cost me a few goals as well ?

Archived