Officialdom Conspiracy?

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

we now get 2 or 3 decisions a year that can be deemed favourable and game changing .

these get analysed to death in the media like the morelos goal against hearts .but during the same match we know there were a couple we didn't get .

the media over analysis creates a myth we get more that our fare share that help us .

If we speak about it just like Gerrard did against the sheep in match day 1 we get ridiculed .

Will be very interesting to see what comes out of the charges against the club regarding the comments post collums red card for blowing kisses .I suspect that will get buried now as the SFA now know they are digging a hole from themselves .

Like any scenario .if your digging a hole for yourself. stop digging 

You know we've been found guilty and fined in respect of some of these charges yeah?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate I will make the list of the decisions against us 

Can you allow for a few weeks as it may take that long to jot them all down 😀

Post one on this thread, I've done it for you mate.

And despite those folk that question those of us who challenge the repeatedly poor refereeing performance and decisions, none refute the points listed on post one which paints a clear picture.

Funny that.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And despite those folk that question those of us who challenge the repeatedly poor refereeing performance and decisions, none refute the points listed on post one which paints a clear picture.

Funny that.

Yes indeed.The usual whimpers of ," you are para or behaving like a taig .

It's easier for their brains to deal with that 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Funny that.

17 to 4 WTF. 

And still some refuse to see it. 

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yup.

Still some missed ones of top of my head The St Mirren game where they had a very bad tackle that could have been red 

Last night when Hivs player went through the legs of a Rangers player .Very similar to Jacks last year

And I've still yet to see a replay of the Alfredo through on goal in last 5 minutes  at Scumdome and brought down .Not even a foul given 

That ref last night dug himself a hole last night with the Coulibally assault.

He deemed that a yellow card tackle,  ever red he gives for the rest of the season is going to be scrutinised by managers to see if it was any worse than the "yellow" last night.

It's a clear red card, and a clear penatly,  we got fucked over last night.

Liam Craig runs around bawling at the ref, clearly verbally abusing him despite being booked. No additional card.

Their scorer runs to his fans, runs off the park a couple of yards, is joined by his team mates, is rightly not booked.

Morelos does the same as the ST J scorer but it seems due to fans encroaching pitchside, the only difference and one he didn't cause, gets booked.

Clear, blatant, distinct bias against a Rangers player penalised different to an opponent in identical circumstances.

No further scores on the doors for me today, but Morelos will soon face a further 2 game ban due to inherent bias by a ref against him. Another poster suggests that's 4 bookings in  4 games for him by the same ref. If accurate, fucking shocking bias.

In a few months time, when we drop points because Morelos is out, and those who still doubt refereeing bias blame him ..... now is when I called it not to be his fault 🖕.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Liam Craig runs around bawling at the ref, clearly verbally abusing him despite being booked. No additional card.

Their scorer runs to his fans, runs off the park a couple of yards, is joined by his team mates, is rightly not booked.

Morelos does the same as the ST J scorer but it seems due to fans encroaching pitchside, the only difference and one he didn't cause, gets booked.

Clear, blatant, distinct bias against a Rangers player penalised different to an opponent in identical circumstances.

No further scores on the doors for me today, but Morelos will soon face a further 2 game ban due to inherent bias by a ref against him. Another poster suggests that's 4 bookings in  4 games for him by the same ref. If accurate, fucking shocking bias.

In a few months time, when we drop points because Morelos is out, and those who still doubt refereeing bias blame him ..... now is when I called it not to be his fault 🖕.

Morelos only needs to fart to get booked .

This booking today .while be the letter of the law correct. will only add to the mhedias portrail that he has a discipline Issue .as come totting up the cards this will become another yellow card .

100pc correct to expose that our players are playing to another set of rules than the rest.

Not only are we getting 99pc of bookings as per the book our opponents are not 

On 20/12/2018 at 15:59, eejay the dj said:

Mate I will make the list of the decisions against us 

Can you allow for a few weeks as it may take that long to jot them all down 😀

I would be interested in reading that .Hopefully the results will show how refs are robbing Rangers of their Points and GD.

I never really noticed he had been booked at first but I cannot see how a few of our fans coming on behind the goal should make any difference to the same situation as the StJ player. If he did not book him then it is obvious Morelos is treated differently to other players. 

Now while it does not need to be made public surely we are telling the SFA that this cannot go on because it is cheating. 

That referees strike few years ago . worked a treat didn't it . Remember the days when the scum were out every other week complaining about biased refs in this Country .

I read a piece that Aberdeen and Hearts are willing to pay for VAR . Not a word on that from the scum :hmmm:. Remember this is the same club that wanted to go to IReland and play their football because of officials . What has changed , that they don't feel passionate about VAR like the Sheep and Hearts .

I honestly think the favoured refs will be trotted out for these next 2 fixtures . The ones that can be relied upon

Thompson , Collum and Beaton . All proven cunts that will give the scum the decisions when needed .

And by the end of the season . We could be joining Hearts and Sheep in demanding VAR be introduced .

It would surely make these corrupt bastards in black be more accountable

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That referees strike few years ago . worked a treat didn't it . Remember the days when the scum were out every other week complaining about biased refs in this Country .

I read a piece that Aberdeen and Hearts are willing to pay for VAR . Not a word on that from the scum :hmmm:. Remember this is the same club that wanted to go to IReland and play their football because of officials . What has changed , that they don't feel passionate about VAR like the Sheep and Hearts .

I honestly think the favoured refs will be trotted out for these next 2 fixtures . The ones that can be relied upon

Thompson , Collum and Beaton . All proven cunts that will give the scum the decisions when needed .

And by the end of the season . We could be joining Hearts and Sheep in demanding VAR be introduced .

I'm all for VAR. Need to remember though that the ref, after seeing it back, still has to give it or retract. I've not much faith (pun intended) that a few of our refs still wouldn't still rule against us, video evidence or not. 

Just now, evenstevens said:

I'm all for VAR. Need to remember though that the ref, after seeing it back, still has to give it or retract. I've not much faith (pun intended) that a few of our refs still wouldn't still rule against us, video evidence or not. 

Yes but then they would be more accountability if the fuckers were biased or doing it over longer period 

11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Noticed it after the Kilmarnock home game. Booked that day for Dissent (after getting wiped out by a defender). Nick Walsh is incompetent, he cannot wait to book Morelos at any opportunity, yesterday certainly shows that. He never even left the field of play so I don't understand what he was booked for. He also had us for a motherwell game last season (only league game IIRC). Booked Morelos again.

So the last five games he has booked morelos in every single one. Even by the law of average there has to be one game where he doesn't deserve to be booked.

Albeit Morelos has been carded 16 times this season (whether correct or incorrectly) and that needs to be reduced Dramatically or he will continue to miss big games for us.

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

Noticed it after the Kilmarnock home game. Booked that day for Dissent (after getting wiped out by a defender). Nick Walsh is incompetent, he cannot wait to book Morelos at any opportunity, yesterday certainly shows that. He never even left the field of play so I don't understand what he was booked for. He also had us for a motherwell game last season (only league game IIRC). Booked Morelos again.

So the last five games he has booked morelos in every single one. Even by the law of average there has to be one game where he doesn't deserve to be booked.

Albeit Morelos has been carded 16 times this season (whether correct or incorrectly) and that needs to be reduced Dramatically or he will continue to miss big games for us.

Nick Walsh will getting the bigger and many more of the crucial matches if he keeps up the sterling work 

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Candias was also wrongly red carded by officials. This caused him to be banned incorrectly .

It's highly likely that he will have a bonus structure in his contract and also likely Morelos will too .

Our players are unfairly having their wages affected by unfair refereeing this is an angle that must be highlighted. 

But especially in the Morelos situation we have a player who is worth a lot of money to the club .He will eventually be sold somewhere.But with this inflated discipline problem his transfer fee could be affected by several millions of pounds .

Compare this to the mhedia who pluck fake figures out the air whenever a tarrier completes more than 3 passes in a game 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

59426BAC-FC1E-4198-A12D-2CC51311D5CB.png

Archived