Officialdom Conspiracy?

First time I've seen that. Definite red imo. Ball gone, vindictive,  dangerous, painful. He's basically taken a free shot at Jack's achilles. 

You'd never guess the cunt was a tim. A tim that's allowed a free go at a Rangers player's ankle and can celebrate off the pitch in front of the Rangers support with no punishment, unlike Morelos. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When was the ladt time the nastiest challenge in a game was made by one of our players? Honestly can't remember. Incredible though that we're the worst offenders in the fair play stats.

Can you imagine the incessant indignation and media coverage there would be and for how long it would go on for if Morelos had made that tackle...

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Can you imagine the incessant indignation and media coverage there would be and for how long it would go on for if Morelos had made that tackle...

Sutton would add it to his list of 'brutality' as he claimed the incidents in the scum game were. Nothing surer. 

And let's not forget that he escaped a yellow card earlier for his off field celebration behind the goal. Doubt he'd have taken the chance of fouling this way if he was on a yellow.

So the ref failing to enforce rules, rules which have seen our players sent off this season, likely impacted on this foul occuring.

More of that pesky incompetence.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Sutton would add it to his list of 'brutality' as he claimed the incidents in the scum game were. Nothing surer. 

Tbf I try to avoid anything that Sutton says but no doubt your spot on...

8 minutes ago, DC76 said:

For example..brophy....should have been taken off the pitch on a stretcher

While a part of me agrees with that it's not really going to help us when our players get sent off is it? Controlled aggression exactly like we did on the 29th is what is required.

Don't get me wrong,I just want to see  my team play,but until such times as where allowed,I'll take a red every week until these dirty bastirts realise what they're up against..sick of watching my team get halved with no repercussions 

13 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Don't get me wrong,I just want to see  my team play,but until such times as where allowed,I'll take a red every week until these dirty bastirts realise what they're up against..sick of watching my team get halved with no repercussions 

I'm with you mate but football has changed so much from what I watched growing up. There used to be a young celtic player years ago who was decent with the ball at his feet. Can't remember his name so his career probably never went anywhere. Anyway there was a reserve game and the wee cunt was doing all the tricks. Stuart McCall was coming back from injury so played in the match. The wee tricky cunt done one to many step overs and Stuart slid in taking ball and man at the same time. Wee cunt was rolling on the deck for ages and Stuart told him "no at Ibrox son". That's what we want and I get the sentiments but like I said we need controlled aggression. Random red cards do us absolutely no favours.

They don't need to be random, just hit the dirtiest cunt on the pitch in any given game.    Hard.      We need to be getting our retribution in first

Our team is full of good cunts,footballers....we need an absolute bastard to hand out a fuckin sore one if necessary 

20 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm with you mate but football has changed so much from what I watched growing up. There used to be a young celtic player years ago who was decent with the ball at his feet. Can't remember his name so his career probably never went anywhere. Anyway there was a reserve game and the wee cunt was doing all the tricks. Stuart McCall was coming back from injury so played in the match. The wee tricky cunt done one to many step overs and Stuart slid in taking ball and man at the same time. Wee cunt was rolling on the deck for ages and Stuart told him "no at Ibrox son". That's what we want and I get the sentiments but like I said we need controlled aggression. Random red cards do us absolutely no favours.

Took the ball and the man..fair enough..that fuckin rocket the other night couldn't catch the man..lifted his foot and thought "fuck ye"

8 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

McCall. Legend.

On 05/08/2018 at 13:33, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 6

Versus Scum 2/9/18

McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer. Penalty should have been given and yellow card.

Versus Motherwell  11/11/18

Penalty should have been given for a Tav tackle late on 

Versus Hearts 2/12/18

Morelos scores from offside position

Versus sheep 5/12/18

2nd yellow and red for Cosgrove

Versus Scum 29/12

Possible yellows for Morelos for Brown and Ralston incidents.

--------------

Key Decisions Against: 20

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Versus Kilmarnock 19/8/18

- Blatant goal not given

Versus Scum 2/9/18

- Clear foul on Jack not given, "foul foul foul" according to an official, scum break and score.

- Christy blatant dive for a penalty. Goldson penalised with free kick, and booked.

Pre Motherwell 

- Disrepute charge ignored

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

Versus Dundee 15/9/18

Morelos wrongly given offside, goal denied

Versus ST J 23/9/18

Softest penalty in the world but I'll not include it in the figures as contact (equivalent to being hit by a feather) was apparently made ?

Versus Kilmarnock 31/10/18

Blatant handball not given. 

Morelos pulled to ground as ran through to box and on goal. Minimum yellow against a player possibly already booked. Outcome = Foul against Morelos and booked for protest.

Versus st mirren 3/11/18

Gollum books Candeais for celebrating a goal then watches him get grabbed on the shoulder, head locked, and a sly dunt to the face...... and books and red cards Candeais. No appeal possible.

Versus Hearts  2/12/18

Leg breaker tackle on Coulibally- red card challenge, no card given. Stamp on Hallidays ankle - minimum yellow card challenge, no foul even given.

Versus Hivs 19/12/18

Penalty. Corner given. Red card tackle with no intent to play ball, yellow given. Porteous tried to wipe out a breaking Alfie, Ambrose did, poor advantage played, no cards given.

Versus Scum 29/12/18

3 Morelos incidents raised by ref to consider. One v Brown, one v Ralston, one v Christie.

1st two imo could have been yellows. 3rd he pushed a guy standing above him who'd just kicked him. None were violent, aggressive, out of control red card offences.

Not considered were the McGregor handball with arm stretched in unnatural position and which denied a goal, and Browns follow through studs up on Candaeis which was worse than Jack's against May which resulted in red. Either of these could and should have been reds, but I'd expect yellows in an OF game where more is tolerated.

So I'll summarise as 2 for, 2 against, ignoring the narrative (including sexual assault comments 😂 for the Christie one ) by the scum / their supoort/ Rangers hating media / BP9.

Kilmarnock away  23/1/19

Brophy scoring, leaving pitch, inciting bother with gesture, unbooked. Same game he remains on park despite a dreadful challenge on Jack.

Completed Fixtures 

Game 1. Sheep away

Game 2. St Mirren home (untelevised)

Game 3. Motherwell away

Game 4. Scum away 

Game 5. Dundee home

Game 6: St J home

Game 7: Livi away

Game 8: Hearts home

Game 9: Hamilton away

Game 10. Kilmarnock home 

Game 11: St Mirren

Game 12: Motherwell home

Game 13: Livingston home

Game 14. Hearts away. Top of the league!

Game 15. Sheep home

Game 16. Dundee away

Game 17. Hamilton home

Game 18: Hivs away

Game 19: St J away

Game 20: Hivs home

Game 21: Scum home

Game 22: Kilmarnock away

Just a wee reminder of some decisions for and against for those who haven't looked back at post 1 which is continually updated....

Archived