Officialdom Conspiracy?

For every decision we get at least 3 go against us. The media really don’t help. Anytime I say the ref had a bad game the Hearts fan in my work brings up Morelos offside goal against them lol. Am like that was literally the second decision that went our way the whole season fuck off. 

Morelos and Jack are reffed to a totally different standard. The treatment of Morelos is honestly amazing. It is literally summed up by that on Wednesday when the shirt is literally pulled off his back and the decision is given against him. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

For every decision we get at least 3 go against us. The media really don’t help. Anytime I say the ref had a bad game the Hearts fan in my work brings up Morelos offside goal against them lol. Am like that was literally the second decision that went our way the whole season fuck off. 

Morelos and Jack are reffed to a totally different standard. The treatment of Morelos is honestly amazing. It is literally summed up by that on Wednesday when the shirt is literally pulled off his back and the decision is given against him. 

The sleekit thing is how easy it is to book our players for identical acts that others get away with. These don't gain the publicity the bigger decisions do, but lead quickly to suspensions which are costly. The goal celebration on Wednesday was all the proof needed.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The sleekit thing is how easy it is to book our players for identical acts that others get away with. These don't gain the publicity the bigger decisions do, but lead quickly to suspensions which are costly. The goal celebration on Wednesday was all the proof needed.

mention this to a fan of any other club and they just laugh .they have their mindset polluted by the media portrail of decisions we get and don't get .

ever since we got relegated to div 3 we have had players kick the shit out our players and get away with it .any trophies we win from now on need to won with one hand tied behind our backs 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

mention this to a fan of any other club and they just laugh .they have their mindset polluted by the media portrail of decisions we get and don't get .

ever since we got relegated to div 3 we have had players kick the shit out our players and get away with it .any trophies we win from now on need to won with one hand tied behind our backs 

Yep.

So the random matchday selector has us on two plastic pitches after the break while the pedos get two home games against two of the arguably easiest teams at home. Momentum and points on the board do wonders for motivation but maybe I’m just paranoid.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

So the random matchday selector has us on two plastic pitches after the break while the pedos get two home games against two of the arguably easiest teams at home. Momentum and points on the board do wonders for motivation but maybe I’m just paranoid.

Was thinking this on Wednesday, if we had came back to St Mirren and Hamilton at Ibrox and they had our fixtures how different the table would potentially look tonight. Saying that we should be beating Kilmarnock, plastic pitch or not and hopefully tomorrow will go to plan. On top of this I do think that if we had played the Cowdenbeath game it would have blew away any post break cobwebs and allowed SG to assess his line up under competitive conditions...

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Was thinking this on Wednesday, if we had came back to St Mirren and Hamilton at Ibrox and they had our fixtures how different the table would potentially look tonight. Saying that we should be beating Kilmarnock, plastic pitch or not and hopefully tomorrow will go to plan. On top of this I do think that if we had played the Cowdenbeath game it would have blew away any post break cobwebs and allowed SG to assess his line up under competitive conditions...

Unfortunately our players seem to have a waryness in playing on them which I don’t get as we’ve got them in Milngavie.

Kilmarnock was always going to be a tough place to go and that starting team on paper should have been enough to win the 3 points but looking back maybe it wasn’t the correct team.  

Tomorrow is a make or break for our season IMO

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Kilmarnock was always going to be a tough place to go and that starting team on paper should have been enough to win the 3 points but looking back maybe it wasn’t the correct team

Think we started well and if Morelos had scored instead of coming off the post their heads would have went down and we would have finished comfortably. Following the mistake for their goal they regrouped we lost composure and they packed their half when we were in possession. I think we should have adapted to look for more width. Your spot on re our performance on plastic pitches but hopefully having reviewed and analysed this game this will be the last needless defeat the season...

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Think we started well and if Morelos had scored instead of coming off the post their heads would have went down and we would have finished comfortably. Following the mistake for their goal they regrouped we lost composure and they packed their half when we were in possession. I think we should have adapted to look for more width. Your spot on re our performance on plastic pitches but hopefully having reviewed and analysed this game this will be the last needless defeat the season...

I did think it was strange Beale was discussing things with him then later the camera went McAllister who seemed to be sitting alone in a mood but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’m sure I read a comment somewhere that SG said he now has options to drop players not performing or making mistakes and Worral needs dropped for tomorrow. 

13 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I did think it was strange Beale was discussing things with him then later the camera went McAllister who seemed to be sitting alone in a mood but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’m sure I read a comment somewhere that SG said he now has options to drop players not performing or making mistakes and Worral needs dropped for tomorrow. 

Would like to see Katic be given a run out but not sure if SG will in fact drop Worral. Got the feeling that we will do a job on Livi today, hopefully it’s not just wishful thinking...

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ref is Kevin Nancy Clancy.

He refereed sheep game in January which id say 4 or 5 big decisions went against us in the game we've been hardest done to by refs all season.

Just saying....

Loves the sound of the whistle when a Rangers player dares to challenge for the ball

You could add the fact we are given two away games on plastic pitches immediately after the break whereas “others” are give two home games against arguably, what could have been predicted at the start of the season as the weakest teams in the league.  I’m sure that could quite easily be arranged when “randomly “ setting up the details for the fix-ture computer.  Allows one team the opportunity to ease themselves back into a rhythm whilst the other are facing trips to plastic where home teams have an immediate advantage against anyone.

Nice wee “just in case” arrangement.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ref is Kevin Nancy Clancy.

He refereed sheep game in January which id say 4 or 5 big decisions went against us in the game we've been hardest done to by refs all season.

Just saying....

Hasn't he booked Morelos in every single game he's been in charge, or is it another referee? 

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Would like to see Katic be given a run out but not sure if SG will in fact drop Worral. Got the feeling that we will do a job on Livi today, hopefully it’s not just wishful thinking...

Hope so 🙏 and lots of changes 😬

42 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You could add the fact we are given two away games on plastic pitches immediately after the break whereas “others” are give two home games against arguably, what could have been predicted at the start of the season as the weakest teams in the league.  I’m sure that could quite easily be arranged when “randomly “ setting up the details for the fix-ture computer.  Allows one team the opportunity to ease themselves back into a rhythm whilst the other are facing trips to plastic where home teams have an immediate advantage against anyone.

Nice wee “just in case” arrangement.

This and the post split fixture schedule has always been dubious to say the least.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Hope so 🙏 and lots of changes 😬

Ha, thankfully not just wishful thinking:-)... On looking at today’s team/ tactics I think the starting line up could have dealt with Kilmarnock however the new signings are only going to get better with game time so great having strength in depth. Onwards and upwards...

Nothing majorly dubious but the difference in reffing towards us and another team is summed up by the linesman giving 2 fouls against us in 5 minutes for minimal contact if any at the corner flag and then the exact same happens to Candeias and he flags for fuck all. Sums it up

47 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Ha, thankfully not just wishful thinking:-)... On looking at today’s team/ tactics I think the starting line up could have dealt with Kilmarnock however the new signings are only going to get better with game time so great having strength in depth. Onwards and upwards...

Yes a fantastic day all round 👏👏😊😊

4 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

It was an easy game to referee....no decisions to be made really. 

A good few of us thought they should have had a penalty. Also one or two thought McCrorie could have been red carded. They're wrong, but there were one or two to be made and he called them. Both the yellows right too. 

Praise where due.

Archived