Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha can’t believe Beaton has the tarrier game after his decisions over the past year or so. 

Tbf he actually reffed quite well against Hearts but that was at a time where the heat was really on the refs. 

Dallas just goes out his way to show he isn’t what the media painted his dad to be

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah his last one was the 1-5 for them 

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Boom:

29/12/2018  12:30pm  Ibrox Stadium

Referee:John Beaton

AR1 Douglas Ross

AR2 David Roome

Fourth Official Bobby Madden

Trying not to laugh 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha can’t believe Beaton has the tarrier game after his decisions over the past year or so. 

Tbf he actually reffed quite well against Hearts but that was at a time where the heat was really on the refs. 

Dallas just goes out his way to show he isn’t what the media painted his dad to be

Mo booked the first time he sneers at him. 

52 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Boom:

29/12/2018  12:30pm  Ibrox Stadium

Referee:John Beaton

AR1 Douglas Ross

AR2 David Roome

Fourth Official Bobby Madden

Beaton gets knocked unconscious deflecting a Gordon clearance into their net. Madden takes off his jacket getting ready to replace him only to realise he's got the orange top on...

Carlsberg refereeing. 

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Beaton gets knocked unconscious deflecting a Gordon clearance into their net. Madden takes off his jacket getting ready to replace him only to realise he's got the orange top on...

Carlsberg refereeing. 

Brilliant. :lol::lol:

10 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Noticed it after the Kilmarnock home game. Booked that day for Dissent (after getting wiped out by a defender). Nick Walsh is incompetent, he cannot wait to book Morelos at any opportunity, yesterday certainly shows that. He never even left the field of play so I don't understand what he was booked for. He also had us for a motherwell game last season (only league game IIRC). Booked Morelos again.

So the last five games he has booked morelos in every single one. Even by the law of average there has to be one game where he doesn't deserve to be booked.

Albeit Morelos has been carded 16 times this season (whether correct or incorrectly) and that needs to be reduced Dramatically or he will continue to miss big games for us.

16 times yet this guy has booked him 5 times.  So almost a third of his card have been from the same referee.  That seems like something someone in a position of power should be noticing.

Referees need held to account and it needs to start soon.

22 minutes ago, gogzy said:

16 times yet this guy has booked him 5 times.  So almost a third of his card have been from the same referee.  That seems like something someone in a position of power should be noticing.

Referees need held to account and it needs to start soon.

4 this season. So 25% of his bookings this season. Crazy thinking that considering it’s 100% of Walsh’ games

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... but only we get picked on! :pipe:

Hearts' Craig Levein accuses Aberdeen's Derek McInnes of 'double standards' over referees http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46672710

See if you don't like this thread . Why do you bother coming on here . It is almost as predictable as me moaning at refs

The only thing is . Most bears are now starting to come around to the idea of the bent refs .

So your comments and FEAE and other  wee catty comments mean sweet fuck all in reality .

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

See if you don't like this thread . Why do you bother coming on here . It is almost as predictable as me moaning at refs

The only thing is . Most bears are now starting to come around to the idea of the bent refs .

So your comments and FEAE and other  wee catty comments mean sweet fuck all in reality .

Who says I don’t like this thread?

i don’t like the paranoia displayed by many in this thread but it’s a good to have a thread in which to keep all the paranoid junk.

i also doubt most bears have stooped to the paranoid level of some on here - refs are shockingly bad and I do like a good wee laugh at all the conspiracy theories. 

Cheating Beaton was atrocious last season vs hibs at Ibrox- One of the worst refereeing displays in history...so that's a worry.

Walsh is a short arsed over officious wee tossspot who stops the game for the least wee thing. 

Not sure if conspiracy or that  but I will say that if you give us a decision and it turns out to be incorrect, then you never hear the end of it.(Alfredo offside vs Hearts). If we don't get the decision , Laffs goal vs Dundee, pen vs Hibs, Porteus red card etc then it is scarcely mentioned again in the media.

Very easy to give us little as consequences seem to be less severe and not highlighted in the same way as others.

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

i don’t like the paranoia displayed by many in this thread but it’s a good to have a thread in which to keep all the paranoid junk.

i also doubt most bears have stooped to the paranoid level of some on here - refs are shockingly bad and I do like a good wee laugh at all the conspiracy theories. 

Have you spoke to many bears? Not even joking because most of the bears I’ve spoke to at work/Ibrox/pubs all seem to be coming round to the fact we have many bent refs in this league. 

51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I think most of the bears on here have a wee laugh at you tbh

More pity 

Archived