Officialdom Conspiracy?

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

we should be hammering teams like that instead wee boys like you moan about bad decisions against Cowdenbeath.Yes Thomson is a cheat.

we were hammering them. 3-0 halftime. A wrong bad decision 1 min after halftime fucked it. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Vision said:

A can, then he changed his mind.

He did say sorry to the scum way back 

Fucking bastard is bought and paid for .I don't care how para that sounds

If this bastard is ref for any of our vital games in coming months .We are in trouble .I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of him 

You would think he is the only ref in the Country the amount of times he gets the big scum games and ours 

Because it was a cup game against a lower league side which we won, there will be no spotlight on the referee and his performance will be forgotten.

But 3 wrongly called penalties all in the one direction is a shocker in anyone’s book. 

If that was to happen in a league match or in the next round v Killie chances are  we’d be beaten. 

It needs highlighted.

10 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Everything that’s been said has happened fuck up

Those that say it's embarrassing hate the concept of us saying refs could be cheats more than them actually cheating us imo .

They never answer when you ask if we get parity in decisions. They never answer when we talk about specific key decisions for and against. They don't answer whether its easier to give decisions against than for. They never explain when these things apparently even themselves out, nor why an 'incompetent' ref is more incompetent when it involves us. There's no detail to their comments, just generalisations without substance. 

They simply never answer why this is all the case. Funny that eh...

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

3 penalties today so don’t think they’ll be any complaints :lol: 

Cheers ref.

Thought 3 were stonewallers. The 2nd I don't think was but want to see it again. Think the ref didn't give one we should have got for a haul back of Morelos late on. I'll reserve judgement on scoring til I see them again.

That aside, thought the ref was piss poor.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought 3 were stonewallers. The 2nd I don't think was but want to see it again. Think the ref didn't give one we should have got for a haul back of Morelos late on. I'll reserve judgement on scoring til I see them again.

That aside, thought the ref was piss poor.

I honestly think Dallas should get all our games but he will never be allowed a massive crucial one . A cup final or an OF game

The beggar infested media will not allow that to happen . As with Beaton . I expect security to be stepped up

Just seen a replay therd and the 2nd one the boy left a leg in and there was minimal contact. Don't thinking was a penalty as it was more coming together of legs than a foul. But it was also as much a penalty as St Johnstone got at Ibrox in September.

37 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly think Dallas should get all our games but he will never be allowed a massive crucial one . A cup final or an OF game

The beggar infested media will not allow that to happen . As with Beaton . I expect security to be stepped up

Beggars greeting over penalty decisions they've not even seen. Love it.

Dallas is a terrible referee, he's given horrendous decisions against numerous teams this season, us included.

I would rather he didn't officiate any of our games as you're never sure the standard he's going to reach.

However, if he's going to fuck up, 4 pens to us is a glorious way to do it, especially after the reaction from the unwashed which is delightful.

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

According to a Daily Rebel full article analysing the penalties only the 1st should have been given. They're raging 😂😂😂

typical .when we get a wee rub of luck .

full on exposure. the papers and phone ins will be full of it this week 

3 of the 4 are definitely penalties. The second is a foul anywhere else so it’s still a penalty. 

He quite literally gave them everything else though, any 50/50 they got and we were penalised for soft fouls whilst they cunts nearly broke McCrories leg on the edge of the box in the first half. 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

3 of the 4 are definitely penalties. The second is a foul anywhere else so it’s still a penalty. 

He quite literally gave them everything else though, any 50/50 they got and we were penalised for soft fouls whilst they cunts nearly broke McCrories leg on the edge of the box in the first half. 

You're wrong unfortunately mate.

Former 'top ref' Steve Conroy says it was 1/4 😂😂😂

Can imagine the rebel phoning round refs until they found one who'd toe the party line 😂. Steve fucking Conroy 😁

From wiki..

Conroy became a referee in 1993 and was admitted to the SFA list five years later. He was a regular referee in the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football League. In March 2007, Conroy was the official for a SPL match between Hearts and Aberdeen. He sent off Hearts player Laryea Kingston, who reacted by calling Conroy a racist. Conroy reported Kingston to the Scottish FA[2] and Kingston received a 3 game ban.[3] Conroy took charge of his first Old Firm(Rangers vs celtic) game on 3 January 2010.[4] On 3 December 2011, Conroy awarded a penalty to Rangers in their home game against Dunfermline.[5] Sone Aluko, who won the penalty, was subsequently given a two-match ban for 'simulation'.[6] Conroy was subsequently assigned to referee lower division matches and opted to retire in March 2012.[7]

Not been relevant since 2012. Demoted due to an incident involving a Rangers player. Go to exref for the Daily Rebel to discuss penalties in a Rangers game 😂😂😂

Discussing with the guys around us at the match yesterday that it’s unbelievable that in a match with 4 penalties awarded, Dallas generally gave us fuck all!! 

Havent seen the penalties yet outside of seeing them at the time and I thought they all looked stone wall. May reconsider once I’ve seen replays.

BUT - in all the conspiracy theories, timplosions and over-analysis, has anyone remembered that 3 clear cut penalty decisions went against us in the previous match? 

Archived