Ticket Office Advice?

I bought 4 tickets to the Maribor game on Friday for the Club Deck. Today I managed to get 4 tickets in the Copland so I ordered them and went to the ticket office after work with the Club Deck tickets to cancel them. The boy in the ticket office took my tickets, done something on his computer and said he had cancelled the tickets.

I've just checked my emails and he's cancelled the order for the Copland tickets instead of the Club Deck tickets, which he now has as well.

Will his fuck up now mean I'll just get hit with the Club Deck seats again as I can only assume the Copland ones will be gone by the time I can get back over?

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I bought 4 tickets to the Maribor game on Friday for the Club Deck. Today I managed to get 4 tickets in the Copland so I ordered them and went to the ticket office after work with the Club Deck tickets to cancel them. The boy in the ticket office took my tickets, done something on his computer and said he had cancelled the tickets.

I've just checked my emails and he's cancelled the order for the Copland tickets instead of the Club Deck tickets, which he now has as well.

Will his fuck up now mean I'll just get hit with the Club Deck seats again as I can only assume the Copland ones will be gone by the time I can get back over?

Your order history should still show one batch that's been purchased. So you'll get them back 

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If you had just donated the 4 club deck tickets to @govanblue when you realized you also had 4 tickets for the Copland Rd., you would not be in this predicament, silly boy. 

On the subject of the ticket office, anyone else walk out shaking their head at the sub standard level of customer service on offer ? 

Granted I've had some decent/acceptable service but on the whole it's woeful for me.  Seems like you're  inconveniencing some of the staff when you ask for further info or availability etc 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Order history shows the Copland seats as the ones he's cancelled though. I was hoping to see the game without the need for binoculars.

Club deck is fine where i sit, what section are yours for?

10 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Your tickets are no use to you on a friday ?