Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I'm fairly sure he will go this summer but to say he is having a medical now is just nonsense, unsurprisingly 

The boy on FF says the reason he's not away is the money we are asking for him is holding it back, as I say do not know if its true or not.

The thread also mentions you in it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smile said:

The boy on FF says the reason he's not away is the money we are asking for him is holding it back, as I say do not know if its true or not.

Mearns unionist?

He's quite well in possibly with someone at the club iirc from my time on there 

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Offers are said to be low ball, if they think we are trying to offload makes it a buyers market.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We don't "lump the ball" upto anybody. 

For a period last season, we did.

We had an awful period round about the SC exit where we just recycled the ball around the back line for an eventual cross in, or we lumped it up to Alfie.

When he got suspended we were forced to alter our approach and it worked a treat - played the best stuff we have in 8 years.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mearns unionist?

He's quite well in possibly with someone at the club iirc from my time on there 

Yes it was him, theres a guy called Derek on there I dont know if he posts much now but he seems to get a lot right as well.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

:lol: I said I expect him to go not that he is going - amazing the way people read what they want.

Posters see what they want to see, Mearns Unionist does seem to come out with stuff that seems good information. You never know though.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We need to sell our best player to win the league.

:lol:

The devil is in the detail, I gave a lengthy explanation as to why I believe it to be the case.

Its not as simple as what you’ve just posted.

Just now, Goldy boy said:

The devil is in the detail, I gave a lengthy explanation as to why I believe it to be the case.

Its not as simple as what you’ve just posted.

Your lengthy explanation is nonsense.

1 minute ago, Goldy boy said:

Until it’s been rebutted, lazy dismissals don’t hold up.

Joined less than 24 hours ago just to talk about how it’s a good thing we might be selling our top goal scorer. You are reeking. 

Just now, SPWF said:

Joined less than 24 hours ago just to talk about how it’s a good thing we might be selling our top goal scorer. You are reeking. 

Stop this rot.

I believe we play better football with a player like Defoe in there, and for other reasons I’ve given, I think we have a better chance of winning the league if we sell him for a sizeable fee.

Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn’t mean they’re a Yahoo.

12 minutes ago, Goldy boy said:

Precisely, Defoe coming in forced us to change our whole approach.

I missed one game last season. I wasn’t aware that we lumped the ball to Morelos. I was aware however that we often played through our midfield and down the flanks enabling our striker (s) to get on the end of some decent passes or crosses. 

It’s not lumping the ball to Morelos at every opportunity. 

Anyway i’m not going to convince you as you want to sell the league’s top scorer so we can win the league 

🤷‍♂️

Archived