Emails out for extra Kilmarnock tickets

LochendBilly

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Just got an email with a link to buy a ticket, if we don't buy, does it count as an allocated one? Anyone know?

Won’t be an allocated ticket! Those without a ticket so far on the ccs will still be in the pot for Motherwell then the tarriers! 

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Won’t be an allocated ticket! Those without a ticket so far on the ccs will still be in the pot for Motherwell then the tarriers! 

Is that right enough mate? Wasnt sure and i was actually in 2 minds about buyin one

3 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Is that right enough mate? Wasnt sure and i was actually in 2 minds about buyin one

Definitely doesn’t count as an allocated ticket, only those that had payments taken after the ballot have their ccs affected! 

13 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Doesn’t work like that at all mate. That’s some bullshit excuse they try and come out with when people question them.

If that was the case then how did some people get Aberdeen and then Hibs in the same week last December. 

Ticket office come away with any excuse they can to not make it their fault. 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Doesn’t work like that at all mate. That’s some bullshit excuse they try and come out with when people question them.

If that was the case then how did some people get Aberdeen and then Hibs in the same week last December. 

Ticket office come away with any excuse they can to not make it their fault. 

Only thing I can think of is the Aberdeen game was the last of the previous rounds unallocated tickets on away scheme then that made Hibs an all in draw?

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Only thing I can think of is the Aberdeen game was the last of the previous rounds unallocated tickets on away scheme then that made Hibs an all in draw?

Should be the only explanation mate but even then it’s extremelt hard to believe.

I got a ticket for Murrayfield on Halloween and then not another ticket until Killie 2 days before Christmas. A fucking nonsense. 

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If your payment failed does that mean you are taken out the CCCS?

Also, as someone who regularly defends buses on here, I think it’s a bit poor for some to not take a maximum bus allocation when they are asking for increases in the bus allocation across the board.

I told them I wasn't paying for mine as I didn't get an original email and had bought from elsewhere, they allowed me to use one of the 2 cancellations you're allowed.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I told them I wasn't paying for mine as I didn't get an original email and had bought from elsewhere, they allowed me to use one of the 2 cancellations you're allowed.

Thanks for that.

I was originally allocated one and paid for it etc but was just wondering in general what happened.