Tavernier

Broxi

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh here we go with another new cunt, who reads one thread has no idea the history between myself and Real Danger. 

Show me anywhere I’ve said he isn’t the best attacking option we have??? I’m waiting  

Im not on Twitter ya cunt. So wrong again   

Ive never booed or shouted abuse at a Rangers player in my life ya cunt. Sorry wrong again 

Your not doing very well are you, so before you come on here and tell me who or what I am simply by posts on an Internet forum put your brain in gear ya bellend. 

Oh and Tav is still a poor defender, best we have going forward but a poor defender. 

No surprise you have Tumshy Sauce in stitches. ??

I fail to believe this

12 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Old cb rocking on his heels a bit here. Classic rookie error letting a noob toe ye in the stones without destroying it immediately. No way a new poster but.

Haven't been on a football forum since I got banned from the BBC 606 forums for bigotry.

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I fail to believe this

Honest mate Scouts honour. 

I hate Bears booing our team, your not happy don’t say fuck all. I will sit and mumble to myself about players during a game. But I won’t sit and just shout & scream abuse from the Copland Rear what the point of that. 

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

Total lies you fucking.

Why would anyone feel the need to lie about something so trivial

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Oh, another bigot that's all we need. say no to Racism say no to bigotry.

This was about ten years ago where internet bigotry was less frowned upon. I'm a changed man.

1 minute ago, Burts91 said:

Why would anyone feel the need to lie about something so trivial

This was about ten years ago where internet bigotry was less frowned upon. I'm a changed man.

Exactly just stop lying all the time. You can be honest on here its allowed. Btw, that plumbger isnt really a plumber and courtyard is a barman in the louden tavern.

4 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Exactly just stop lying all the time. You can be honest on here its allowed. Btw, that plumbger isnt really a plumber and courtyard is a barman in the louden tavern.

Not buying that, next you'll be telling me TomataSauce isn't a condiment.

7 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Not buying that, next you'll be telling me TomataSauce isn't a condiment.

Yes, it is a childs condiment. Dont know why you have to bring tomatasauce into every fucking bastarding comment you fucking tumshy fucker!!

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh here we go with another new cunt, who reads one thread has no idea the history between myself and Real Danger. 

I have a history of calling you out when you make a cunt of yourself, this thread being a classic example  and you have a history of coming back to me with daft nicknames as if that somehow justifies the nonsense you previously posted.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

I have a history of calling you out when you make a cunt of yourself, this thread being a classic example  and you have a history of coming back to me with daft nicknames as if that somehow justifies the nonsense you previously posted.

??? the irony of you calling anyone out correctly or wrongly of making a cunt of things is laughable. 

Made a cunt of myself have I, so you don’t agree that Tav is the best player in league going forward, strange that. 

You also then must disagree that he has his faults in defence, strange that as well  

i seriously wonder if you actually ever watch us play, our you just knock one out to your centrefold of King and The Walking Hairdo. 

So away back under your rock cunty. 

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

??? the irony of you calling anyone out correctly or wrongly of making a cunt of things is laughable. 

Made a cunt of myself have I, so you don’t agree that Tav is the best player in league going forward, strange that. 

You also then must disagree that he has his faults in defence, strange that as well  

i seriously wonder if you actually ever watch us play, our you just knock one out to your centrefold of King and The Walking Hairdo. 

So away back under your rock cunty. 

I pulled you up for saying Tavernier's defending was woeful and Jones gave him  the runaround all day in yesterday's game.

I didn't have an issue with your views on Tav's forward play and I didn't dispute he has faults in his defensive play.

Back to yesterday's game and just a bit of friendly advice  here, it would be better for you to admit you were wrong about his defensive performance yesterday and take back the nonsense about Jones giving him tha runaround all day than to carry doing what you do so well, making a cunt of yourself.

45 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I pulled you up for saying Tavernier's defending was woeful and Jones gave him  the runaround all day in yesterday's game.

I didn't have an issue with your views on Tav's forward play and I didn't dispute he has faults in his defensive play.

Back to yesterday's game and just a bit of friendly advice  here, it would be better for you to admit you were wrong about his defensive performance yesterday and take back the nonsense about Jones giving him tha runaround all day than to carry doing what you do so well, making a cunt of yourself.

Yawn your one boring cunt. 

10 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Having read this entire thread and being a new member to this forum, my first observation is that you are a horrible, disgusting cretin who would probably fit in more on Kerrydale.

It's fans like yourself who probably give players abuse on twitter and the likes, whilst sitting in your boxers in a dark room wanking your tiny tadger off to the thought of how much shite you can speak in one day.

Tavernier can be caught out of position at times and can be beaten at one v ones but name me any defender in world football who isn't. His offensive work is much more valuable to us than his defensive work and that's shown in pretty much every game this season.

:lol:  That's a first post.  Welcome to the forum.