*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I went through the starting XI, it was more or less their strongest squad.

Some sad fenian bastard made a spreadsheet comparing their team that started on Saturday to the one they had vs Progres 

BC17FD0C-F874-448D-A2A9-AF689AFE17D4.jpeg

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Some sad fenian bastard made a spreadsheet comparing their team that started on Saturday to the one they had vs Progres 

Doesn’t surprise me at all.

I wasn’t impressed by their team against Progres anyway so whether they play a full strength team or not I’m sure Maribor are far better.

3 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

I am not going to pretend to know their squad, but papers were reporting 5 changes 

They played a few weaker players against Progrès, the only major player for them who didn't start against Dynamo was Igboun.

Think people have just seen them make five changes and just assumed that means they've played a weaker team against Dynamo when really the opposite is true.

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I used to always think it was just us ripping the piss about how obsessed they are with us. It took me to start working in a job that had a few of them to see how ridiculous it is 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I used to always think it was just us ripping the piss about how obsessed they are with us. It took me to start working in a job that had a few of them to see how ridiculous it is 

Here’s a spreadsheet the same guy made about Dave Kings stocks in a different company. That’s how obsessed they are, I didn’t even know Dave king had stocks in this company.

35AF9AB4-2425-4061-B33E-7D9B053B6610.jpeg

Here’s a spreadsheet the same guy made about Dave Kings stocks in a different company. That’s how obsessed they are, I didn’t even know Dave king had stocks in this company.

35AF9AB4-2425-4061-B33E-7D9B053B6610.jpeg

Aye the ones in work come to me on a fairly regular basis to talk about the financial dealings of our club. I don't have much I can say to them about it as I've never been able to make head or tail of our boardroom section but I just write everything they're saying off as pish. It always tends to be something that is leading to us going into administration

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye the ones in work come to me on a fairly regular basis to talk about the financial dealings of our club. I don't have much I can say to them about it as I've never been able to make head or tail of our boardroom section but I just write everything they're saying off as pish. It always tends to be something that is leading to us going into administration

They’ve spent so much time looking into our board and how skint they are that they’ve completely ignored all their boards shortcomings and it’ll come back to bite them.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Must be great working with such talented individuals who are willing to impart their substantial inside knowledge of the financial situation of our Club mate.

It must make your heart burst out of your chest at the total dedication they have when it comes to The Rangers ...... then that wee voice at the back of your mind screams ..... Fucking fenian Fannies ..... :p:

:UK:

53 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

We could have easily pumped Maribor at home by a good margin so I'm tempted by the handicap odds for this albeit UFA don't seem to concede many.

And they easily could have fired a few past us in the first half.

12 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

They rested numerous players for arguably the biggest game in their history?

Odd.

They probably felt they had enough to get past Progrès (like we did two seasons ago), I watched their second leg, Ufa looked extremely poor, almost disinterested.

Unless they suddenly and inexplicably up their game and become better footballers then I'm not too worried.

Archived