*** The Official Rangers Fc vs UFA Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Here we go again; up at 4.00 am to watch the famous on Rangers TV, then 4 hours sleep before the V8 Supercars on Foxsports all day. If we qualify for the group stages, it's going to be a long hard slog keeping my eyes open. I know absolutely fuck all about this mob but a nice 3-4 goal victory would make it worthwhile getting out of bed in the cold mornings.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1, a sweaty, nervous week and then we'll beat them 3-1 away. 

It's happening, honest.  I had a dream and they always come true.  That's why I've won the lottery 3 times now.

Sorry for posting again but got a semi-telling off from cushy for posting this in the possible forfeit thread. ?

20 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Worrying that Coulibaly was expected to play last week in Maribor and he's still not available.

Hopefully he's not caught the Rossiter curse.

Hope we're just being a bit cautious. 

Don't think he is a necessity to overcome Ufa, but he will be need against the taigs imo. 

24 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Worrying that Coulibaly was expected to play last week in Maribor and he's still not available.

Hopefully he's not caught the Rossiter curse.

Tbh the guy didn’t have a pre-season then started playing Thursday/Sunday, probably just a small strain and the club are making sure it’s not turning into a serious tear.

RTV confirmed for tomorrow night including inside the UK.
Rangers’ Europa League first leg against Ufa is LIVE on RangersTV everywhere in the world.
Supporters with a ‘RangersTV Unlimited’ subscription will be able to watch the match live and it will also be available on pay per view within the UK and everywhere else for £7.49.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/ufa-clash-live-on-rtv-in-uk/

54 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

RTV confirmed for tomorrow night including inside the UK.
Rangers’ Europa League first leg against Ufa is LIVE on RangersTV everywhere in the world.
Supporters with a ‘RangersTV Unlimited’ subscription will be able to watch the match live and it will also be available on pay per view within the UK and everywhere else for £7.49.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/Rangers-tv/ufa-clash-live-on-rtv-in-uk/

Good news! Fuck premier sports and shitty YouTube streams. 

1 hour ago, hugonot said:

I got RTV last time against maribor and it was a really poor stream, so i was hoping for premier

I've been impressed with the Rtv coverage. It was slow on my laptop but worked brilliantly on my firepad.

looking forward to watching us win 3 or 4 nil tomorrow night. 

Morelos     Lafferty 

Kent                          Jack 

Arfield 

Halliday                                             Tav 

Katic      Goldson    Flan

McGregor

3-5-2 with Barasic eventually taking Hallidays spot and Coulibally slotting into the middle. 

Archived