Gaffers reaction

mrmojorisin

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Let's see how they cope at Ibrox with 800 fans. 

That's a good point, I think any pressure on this shite and they'll crumble. They only look good when their tails are up.

We should never have gone into that game with those negative tactics, their defence is crying out for a kicking because they're so shite.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Aw ffs, you were the one saying you worried about my childs welfare:lol:

You really aren't doing well here are you, but yer ragdolling me mate remember.

Mongo.

You’re a nonce aren’t you, talk of a child got you straight onto abuse. That’s a horrific tangent to take. Seek help for both your sakes

4 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

My point was that their goal should never have stood... Whether they deserved the win is an entirely different point.

They deserve shut down the cunts after covering up sex abuse then letting the cunt back in.   We fight as one and lose as one and McGregor deserved a clean sheet and he was cheated out of it by a ref 

17 minutes ago, Misteral said:

There's little to be proud of in our overall performance.  We didn't deserve anything out of the game so there is not much point in looking for excuses. We could have been down to 10 men again and Wes in goal, Today was tough to take and we need to improve some more. 

Not an excuse it’s fact 

10 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The very fact that some are saying this was a foul and some are saying this wasn't completely removes blame from the referee whether you like it or not.

Gerrard's comments are worrying, we were well beaten by the better team who absolutely fucked us- only the woodwork and mcgregor saved it from being an embarrassing scoreline. 

Heed oot the sand loyal

Those saying it was not know fuck all about football it's that simple, they have been brain washed by the Scottish media , time for a few fans to grow a set and kick up fuck as yet again the big decision goes against us. .  We can go as far back as the referee strike if they want.

What part of foul foul foul does he not understand from his 4th official down the mike? He had a clear view as he was the closest to them about 8 ft away yet he deems it not a foul ? How far was Beaton away 40- 50 yards yet he saw it. 

Rangers should demand answers as it happened at Aberdeen, a player wrongly sent off then they had a player give a penalty which was a clear red  yet remained on the park  that's 3 this season alone 

Hiw many points are we gonna allow these cunts to cost us before we make a stand ?

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:
8 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

My point was that their goal should never have stood... Whether they deserved the win is an entirely different point.

It isn't really if pointing out that there goal shouldn't have stood is being used as an excuse for not getting a draw. 

18 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If Rangers had scored from the obvious foul the referee would be hounded by the fenian minded press. He set the standard with soft free kicks for them that Rangers defended brilliantly. 

Gerrard needs to show up these cowardly cheating bastards by getting the media down south interested and looking into these cunts. This is far from being a one off for fuck sake. 

Rangers wont win them all but give us a level playing field game of fucking football and get these horrible fenian cheating cunts back to Ireland. 

Booked barrasic for one reason and one reason only coz he’d booked brown 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Someone ask him his views on McGregor kicking out..

I will answer that.  Should have been a free kick as why is he doing karate kicks into our keeper 4 ft off the ground ? Do you think we would get away with that on Gordon? Behave a foul and a booking that what would have happened , yes he was stupid but why should he not protect himself? 

10 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re a nonce aren’t you, talk of a child got you straight onto abuse. That’s a horrific tangent to take. Seek help for both your sakes

You were the one who worried about his welfare:lol: what kind of sick individual brings up a guys child in an argument? 

You really are hilarious man, autistic monkey right enough.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You were the one who worried about his welfare:lol: what kind of sick individual brings up a guys child in an argument? 

You really are hilarious man, autistic monkey right enough.

Seriously ragdolled - your credibility went the moment you referred to child abuse. Midden 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I will answer that.  Should have been a free kick as why is he doing karate kicks into our keeper 4 ft off the ground ? Do you think we would get away with that on Gordon? Behave a foul and a booking that what would have happened , yes he was stupid but why should he not protect himself? 

?

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Booked barrasic for one reason and one reason only coz he’d booked brown 

It is through fear from the media that causes the Scottish referees to act in the manner they do. If he had gave Rangers that free kick and they had scored from it then he would of been hounded. It’s no surprise that the fenian sky commentators seen it as a slip. Throughout that game he gave that bastardised football team soft free kicks and set the standard but when it came to Rangers getting an undoubted foul he bottled it.

We need Gerrard to get the UK media involved and make these cowardly cunts more scared of them than the corrupt cunts we have in Scotland. Only then we will maybe get a fair playing field.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Seriously ragdolled - your credibility went the moment you referred to child abuse. Midden 

Keep saying ragdolled and claiming victory on the internet, it's hilariously tragic.

You're still a wee pervert though.

The way you have reacted to my wish has given me plenty of satisfaction, hook line and sinker, easy as that.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Protect himself? ??

And we call the scum biased? 

Had Gordon done that every single person would be calling for a red card.

If the ref calls the free kick it dies not happen , I did not know you could do karate kicks into keepers., McGregir won the ball amd he takes out McGregor yes he was wrong but the referees job is to protect him is it not. 

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It is through fear from the media that causes the Scottish referees to act in the manner they do. If he had gave Rangers that free kick and they had scored from it then he would of been hounded. It’s no surprise that the fenian sky commentators seen it as a slip. Throughout that game he gave that bastardised football team soft free kicks and set the standard but when it came to Rangers getting an undoubted foul he bottled it.

We need Gerrard to get the UK media involved and make these cowardly cunts more scared of them than the corrupt cunts we have in Scotland. Only then we will maybe get a fair playing field.

This all day long 

29 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

I'm tired of listening to taig appeasers. It's almost like these cunts get their spines removed when they leave.. Derek Ferguson, Steven Thompson and Gordon Smith n Billy Dodds long before them. I don't know how these cunts sleep at night. 

Cunts in here can't even stand up for the players , it was a free kick end off, they never scored again tso that goal got them the win and cost us dearly. End off

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Keep saying ragdolled and claiming victory on the internet, it's hilariously tragic.

You're still a wee pervert though.

The way you have reacted to my wish has given me plenty of satisfaction, hook line and sinker, easy as that.

You’re still a nonce.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Blaming the ref is taigish.

The better team by a distance won and Gerrard should be more concerned with his tactics, team selection  and his loanees from Liverpool.

Haha right ye are the refs decision cost us a point. That's just the facts mate

11 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

You’re still a nonce.

Superb mate, total sucker punch that.

You lost the internet the minute you replied to my bait, but you are too stupid to notice.

Got exactly the reaction I was looking for off you, hilarious.

Even Scott brown mentioned our squad would be tired from Thursday night and thats why they expects us to sit deep

Tbh we should've mixed the squad up a bit and used mccrorie halliday and Middleton earlier in the game we looked shattered by 45 mins