Alexandria balloch

bluewhitevanman

10 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Vale of Leven RSC, Dumbarton Loyal and John Greig Loyal all pick up at the Stags.

Used to be staunch but a few too many rhattlers nowadays but will be good to go when the games on.

Only place worth going in Dumbarton (Masonic and a couple of the bowling clubs are good but again you'd need signed in)

Left the toon in 2005.  Stags, Masonic were the place or the Rock and Eastfield were the best Bowling Clubs to watch games.

22 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Stags head used to be alright, think its went a bit "we'll take any custom we can get" Although the Bowling club down the road a bit is a good laugh.

On a side note for those that frequented the Stag's: Who remembers Billy?

Take it you mean Petal???

1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Aye right ya madman. Easy mostly bears down here.

1 manky pub n that’s about it. 

Balloch isn’t too bad, Dumbarton is fkn crawling with the cunts.

My wife was brought up in Craigdoran, and her brother married into a right tarrier family, all bawbags, when we were students she worked in the co op and all the supervisors where fenian bastards, I used to go in with my bears top on just to annoy the cunts as we were cruising to 8 in a row , you could feel the hatred and I loved it. ,  my girlfriend / wife now who is English and was never really into it all the way she is now but filled me in on the cunts,she said work night outs the more they drank the more the bile came pouring out their mouths 

Also the council estate, in Helensburgh is crawling with the cunts , probably the majority up there come from that shit hole , was also in faslane for the turn of the millennium, and a guest from Helensburgh was singing  pro IRA songs as the wife's da had to deal with it being a chief petty officer before  the younger guys his students done  him in. Don't get me wrong it's a a very nice area but it's not the vast majority of bears that you make out to be.

But Dumbarton could do with a cruise missle on  it as it would actually improve the shit  hole   

12 hours ago, Copland bear said:

My wife was brought up in Craigdoran, and her brother married into a right tarrier family, all bawbags, when we were students she worked in the co op and all the supervisors where fenian bastards, I used to go in with my bears top on just to annoy the cunts as we were cruising to 8 in a row , you could feel the hatred and I loved it. ,  my girlfriend / wife now who is English and was never really into it all the way she is now but filled me in on the cunts,she said work night outs the more they drank the more the bile came pouring out their mouths 

Also the council estate, in Helensburgh is crawling with the cunts , probably the majority up there come from that shit hole , was also in faslane for the turn of the millennium, and a guest from Helensburgh was singing  pro IRA songs as the wife's da had to deal with it being a chief petty officer before  the younger guys his students done  him in. Don't get me wrong it's a a very nice area but it's not the vast majority of bears that you make out to be.

But Dumbarton could do with a cruise missle on  it as it would actually improve the shit  hole   

Sounds like your personal experiences mate. I’ve been here all my life, Aye you get the fenians but same as every place. 

12 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Born and brought up in Helensburgh and I can assure you that's simply not true.  One tim primary school out of 4 and no secondary.  They go to Dumbarton.

It's Craigendoran, and the cooncil estate is Kirkmichael.  It's well mixed and my mate gets away with flying his Union Jack in his garden no problem.  Get's more grief from yessers than tims for that!

Lived in Dumbarton for 10 years also, and you're not wrong about that....but could you leave Dumbarton East alone...home of Eastfield, the Rock and the Stags.  :UK:

On 19/09/2018 at 02:03, Copland bear said:

Bears vastly outnumber them in Helensburgh mate.

If the OP was looking for a place up there then the Royal and the Ardencaple will be 100% rammed with Bears for the game tonight.

20 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Born and brought up in Helensburgh and I can assure you that's simply not true.  One tim primary school out of 4 and no secondary.  They go to Dumbarton.

It's Craigendoran, and the cooncil estate is Kirkmichael.  It's well mixed and my mate gets away with flying his Union Jack in his garden no problem.  Get's more grief from yessers than tims for that!

Lived in Dumbarton for 10 years also, and you're not wrong about that....but could you leave Dumbarton East alone...home of Eastfield, the Rock and the Stags.  :UK:

Kirkmicheal that was the place I was trying to think off,  as I said I met a few tarriers up there and when her brother got married her family were all tarrier bastards and I even had to stay in a hotel and have breakfast with the cunts the next morning but they new the score with me.   They all knew I was Rangers mad and proud to be a Protestant etc,   Well when Dad came from Bridgeton all his days tends to give it away.

A few actually came from Kirkmicheal and you could tell they were tarriers just by looking at the cunts.   Helensburgh is a nice wee area and I would move to Cardross if I could afford it tomorrow, but my wife likes  Glasgow and the city life and not a 30 min journey to Asda and back.